Searching for A Business Partner

Hello, My name is Chris and I'm here to look for a business partner in which I can hopefully work well with and is ready to invest time, work and money into this Company.

Basically I have everything ready to go. I own a Domain, Server AND have a small team of employees ready to go. However, I'd like a partner to join me on this venture.

What I would like from my partner is the following:

• Over the Age of 18
    • Has some experience in the industry
    • Has Time and Money to invest in the company
    • Speaks/Writes Fluent English
    • Is ready to get started Right away!

If you have the following feel free to PM me here at WHT. Send me an E-mail: chris_spinazola [at] hotmail . com
    or MSN: chris_spinazola [at] hotmail . com
    Regards,

-Chris
      0 Not allowed!

do you require them to put money upfront or do you have costs covered for a bit? Also can you please explain a little bit more about your main goal with this company?
    Hostcrate.com - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!
      0 Not allowed!

yes, please explain abit more, how many people do you currently have? how many customers if any? and how old are you/where are you based?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hostcrate_com View Post
    do you require them to put money upfront or do you have costs covered for a bit? Also can you please explain a little bit more about your main goal with this company?
    Upfront would be nice, But not necessary.

My main goal with HostVoxeo is to appeal to the newcomers of the industry. Help them learn the ropes, give them Grade A support, and as they grow, we grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesto View Post
    yes, please explain abit more, how many people do you currently have? how many customers if any? and how old are you/where are you based?
    How many people as in staff members?

As HostVoxeo is not even up yet we currently have 0 paying customers but I have found 12 customers ready to sign up with us once we go live.

I'm 22 years old and am living in Massachusetts.

-Chris
      0 Not allowed!

Chris, I am interested as well. Please send me an e-mail at michael.marshall@gigeweb.com.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GigeWeb View Post
    Chris, I am interested as well. Please send me an e-mail at michael.marshall@gigeweb.com.
    I have sent you the E-mail you requested. =]
      0 Not allowed!

I dont mean to dig up dirt here as I was interested, but this was one of the first links in google:

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comme...xeo-15937.html

Doesn't sound like things went off to a good start, I assume now you are the sole owner of the company?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PCS-Chris View Post
    I dont mean to dig up dirt here as I was interested, but this was one of the first links in google:

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comme...xeo-15937.html

Doesn't sound like things went off to a good start, I assume now you are the sole owner of the company?
    I'm glad you brought this up. Yes, I am the sole owner of HostVoxeo now. What Happened was I bought out a portion of the company before it opened so we would have a 50/50 share within HostVoxeo. Now, the boy in which I bought a portion of the company was using his fathers name so when he sent me his Photo ID he sent his fathers. Things all went up in the air when I offered to make a bank account for the company because he was avoiding doing that.

Then a few days later I noticed a name change on his messenger. So I confronted him about it and I finally got from him that he was a 14 or 15 year old boy.

Things were resolved when I contacted his parents. I bought the remaining half of the company from his father. I let things lay low for a while with HostVoxeo for about a year. And Now I'm starting back up.
      0 Not allowed!