Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

over 150 cheap website templates.

Hi,
    We would like to offer you quality website templates only for $30.

click here to visit our website:
    http://www.templator.net

Special offer: For every template you buy - you get 1 FREE template.

Valera Vlasyuk
    Templator.net team
    http://www.templator.net

I could not find hosting site templates there.
    Could you please tell me where are they.

4S

seem interesting

At dec 27 there will be 2 new hosting templates, other hosting templates were sold like unique.

Valera

"Your template(-s) will be sent to you via "Delivery e-mail" in form of a .zip file within 24 hours since the moment of payment."

I thought that after the last series of problems they were going to be downloadable immediately after payment - is that not so?

let me change that. I'm developing new web design and content now. So there lots of old texts... if some one can help me with promotion and content that would be great, in exchange i can offer % (from deals) and templates for free.

btw. as i remember i've sent you generated by our script link to page for downloading templates.
    or i'm worng?

Valera

Originally posted by vlasyuk
    btw. as i remember i've sent you generated by our script link to page for downloading templates.
    or i'm worng?

Valera
    You did send a link and it didn't work (several times!) and has since been deleted. I am still waiting for my payment to be refunded on my credit card - so as you can imagine I am still not impressed. I am also surprised that you are offering them again when it seems that you are still trying to sort out your website.

should i forward you REFUND message from 2checkout?

Valera

Please do - up until end of banking business today today the refund for payment of $31 made on 28th November 2002 has not been received and credited to my account.

>You did send a link and it didn't work (several times!) and has
    > since been deleted

about link. It didn't work because our host thought that we do not offer templates, after we prove that we are REAL and people RECEIVE templates they put back out account.

If you wish i can AGAIN regenerate your order so finally you belive me (but seems to be it will never happens, lol)

>... it seems that you are still trying to sort out your website.

may be you don't understand what i'm writing or my engish is too bad. But i was trying to say that im improving my service, i'm adding lots of new features and one more service that linked with templates.

Valera

please find in your mailbox e-mail, that you received at 30th of November, 2002 here its content. Should i post in this forum mail header of that message, so people belive me?

The following order for has been cancelled and your credit card credited.

Order Number: 46245 - 3052883
    Credit Amount: 31.00

2CheckOut.com and Templator.net
    Last edited by vlasyuk; 12-17-2002 at 04:24 PM.

Originally posted by vlasyuk
    please find in your mailbox e-mail, that you received at 30th of November, 2002 here its content. Should i post in this forum mail header of that message, so people belive me?

I do not dispute receiving that email - what I am saying is that up until the close of business today I have not received the refund.
    That is the absolute truth of the matter - WHETHER IT IS YOUR FAULT OR THE FAULT OF 2CHECKOUT I DO NOT KNOW, BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED IT.

ok, i'm asking 2checkout if they sent back money to you or not 30th of November, 2002

in this time call in your bank and ask if 2checkout refunded money to you or not (if possible)

Or some one from us lying or there was really problem with contacs. I don't understand why other people received refunds..... as i remember when you posted that thread abot me and my site at WHT forums i got refunds and had to sent back money to people, all of them got money back...

Valera

Please do contact 2Checkout.
    I know from my bank that at close of business today the refund was not received from 2Checkout (I have a direct Internet connection with my bank account and can view all transactions in real time).

<<EDIT>>

I have just received this email from 2Checkout!

"This email is to inform you that the credit below for Templator.net, had to be reissued.

Order Number: 46245-3052883

The reissue was processed this evening and the credit forwarded to the credit card network. The credit should appear on your credit card statement in the next several days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2CheckOut.com

Please look at this message, your e-mail and my e-mail are marked as bold text, i'm not lying! this email header is real, just i changed few characters in your e-mail address so only you can see that it is your e-mail address. I've got already lots of problems from that thread, so all i'm trying to prove that if people are unhappy i send back money to them and templates, specail offers, contact information and low prices are thruth and real!

Return-Path: <service@2checkout.com>
    Received: (from root@localhost)
    by express.net.ua (8.12.5/8.11.6) id gAUJ3YgY018539
    for vlasyuk@express.net.ua.KAV; Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:03:34 +0200 (EET)
    (envelope-from service@2checkout.com)
    Received: from 2checkout.com ([209.151.95.72])
    by express.net.ua (8.12.5/8.11.6) with SMTP id gAUJ3PoK018531
    for <vlasyuk@express.net.ua>; Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:03:32 +0200 (EET)
    (envelope-from service@2checkout.com)
    Received: (qmail 16692 invoked by uid 10001); 30 Nov 2002 18:59:54 -0000
    Date: 30 Nov 2002 18:59:54 -0000
    Message-ID: <20021130185954.16691.qmail@2checkout.com>
    To: r*b@r****c.com <--- Your e-mail
    Cc: vlasyuk@express.net.ua <--- My e-mail
    Subject: Credit Card Credit Transaction Cancelled

Last edited by vlasyuk; 12-17-2002 at 06:32 PM.

As I edited in my last post, the following email was received by me from 2Checkout this evening - I have not yet received a refund from them:

"I have just received this email from 2Checkout!

"This email is to inform you that the credit below for Templator.net, had to be reissued.

Order Number: 46245-3052883

The reissue was processed this evening and the credit forwarded to the credit card network. The credit should appear on your credit card statement in the next several days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2CheckOut.com"

As I have just received a virus email (detected) please edit your last post and delete any reference to my email address or I will take further action. (The email was not from you - but from support@melitaweb.com in Malta). Thank You.

how can virus determine your e-mail address?

***@******.com
    Last edited by vlasyuk; 12-17-2002 at 06:35 PM.

I'm sorry for confusing question but how long will it take to determine that r**@*****c.com (changed) is your e-mail address? how many combinations should it process to findout those 3 chars that i changed to *?
    Sorry again for such comfusing question because this post is not about subject at all. I'll call to 2checkout tommrow (here is 0:17 now) and ask why they made refund only today.

Valera
    Last edited by vlasyuk; 12-17-2002 at 06:36 PM.

I will ask you once more to edit all reference to my email from your posts.

Whatever you may say I have not received the refund as the 2Checkout email confirms. I am not saying it is your fault but I have not yet received it as you can see from their email.

i've just changed your e-mail address everywhere to r*b@r****c.com

is it ok now?

I thank you for that, but you've missed one!
    <Edit - corrected at time of this post - Edit>

i think when you've typed this message i alredy did that.

Correct, thank you - I have forwarded to you the email I received this evening from 2Checkout.

got it, 2checkout are good guys, they are better than paypal. I'll try as soon as possible to findout why it took so long to make refund.

Valera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast