Thread: TurnkeyInternet

TurnkeyInternet

Does anyone have any experience they'd like to share about TurnkeyInternet ?

I'm quite interested in getting a server but I haven't found too many reviews about them out there.

Since this is going to be a production server I'm a bit cautious before I take the plunge.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe not relevant but I have a VPS with them and it's solid, and support is very good also. I would imagine their dedicated servers are good also but hopefully you will get replies from some who have "dedi's" with them.

Thanks for your assuring words, hopefully some more people will chime in with their thoughts as well.

Well I had a look around for reviews, I might add it is strange that I cannot find any good or bad.

Edit: Found there ratepoint - http://www.ratepoint.com/seereviews/15765

All those great reviews (except a couple recent ones) occured in the same month. Astonishing! Remarkable!
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

Yeah, I wouldn't really look at Ratepoint reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    All those great reviews (except a couple recent ones) occured in the same month. Astonishing! Remarkable!
    What do you mean except the most recent ones ? Every review is 5 stars besides 2 which are 4 stars and had nothing negative to say.

silly comment

Quote Originally Posted by XFactorServers View Post
    What do you mean except the most recent ones ? Every review is 5 stars besides 2 which are 4 stars and had nothing negative to say.

silly comment
    Silly interpretation of my post. Check the review dates

One would think that a reputable host using a legit review system would have the reviews more-or-less evenly distributed over the months. Looks like the host posted his own reviews soon after opening a ratepoint account, then got tired of typing after a month
    Last edited by Collabora; 10-11-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    Silly interpretation of my post. Check the review dates

One would think that a reputable host using a legit review system would have the reviews more-or-less evenly distributed over the months. Looks like the host posted his own reviews soon after opening a ratepoint account, then got tired of typing after a month
    You are saying something different then your first post.

Quote Originally Posted by XFactorServers View Post
    You are saying something different then your first post.
    How so when I am talking about "all those great reviews?" Give it up already

Is there no one else who'd like to share his experience ?

I have had both dedicated servers and VPS's from Turkey over the past year and I can vouch that their network and support are top notch. I don't think I ever had a support ticket that was not resolved in 30 minutes or less no matter what time of day I sent it. I don't recall ever have a network outage.

So from me you get a thumbs up for turnkey.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXL-Jeremy View Post
    I have had both dedicated servers and VPS's from Turkey over the past year and I can vouch that their network and support are top notch. I don't think I ever had a support ticket that was not resolved in 30 minutes or less no matter what time of day I sent it. I don't recall ever have a network outage.

So from me you get a thumbs up for turnkey.

Post the domain you have hosted with them. If you dont want to post it here click the report button and have a mod verify it.
    mainstreamnetworks.net
    Instant vps setup
    Cpanel/WHM Direct Admin

Quote Originally Posted by mainstreamnet View Post
    Post the domain you have hosted with them. If you dont want to post it here click the report button and have a mod verify it.
    How do we find out if a Mod has verified his domain, will the Mod (who verified) post here for confirmation?

New member, first post praise usually do more harms than good to the host. I understand mainstreamnet's skepticism.