Thumbs down [Review] Santrex.net Staff Slow at understanding - Careless!

Hello,
    A month back i signed up for reseller hosting with santrex, earlier I've had a VPS since a couple of months which i regularly pay for.
    The reseller account was however not according to my expectations as i did not get required amount of support as i should have got.
    I did not wish to continue with the Reseller account so i simply did not bother to pay the due RESELLER invoice, however i paid the VPS invoice, BUT my VPS account got banned and the reseller went on being active.
    What sort of stupidness would you guys call this? Carelessness or slow at understanding? This kind of services can never be expected from a well known host.
    I've liked their services, but i must say after this i am really disappointed.

Here's a screen to show things better :

http://i34.tinypic.com/ve6pld.png

Perhaps a misunderstanding? Have you tried contacting them to get this resolved? Also, did you go through the proper procedures in getting your reseller account canceled?

Yes, i have posted a ticket, but replies take ages.
    The staff should not be this careless.

I think its something wrong with WHMCS, most of the time is automatic if you do not pay your invoice. I would ask about it.

Plus, its sad that they do not "care" I wish companies cared about there clients more.

Do the search for their representative here
    perhaps that would be another way to get in touch?
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

In terms of support (which you cite as your reason for cancelling) what were your expectations, how much were you paying, and what did they deliver?

If the service was always up and running then I don't think coming here and complaining was really justified, especially without specific complaints.

As for them suspending the wrong account, that's unfortunate, but you should've probably cancelled the service rather than just not paying your bills.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrodsl View Post
    In terms of support (which you cite as your reason for cancelling) what were your expectations, how much were you paying, and what did they deliver?

If the service was always up and running then I don't think coming here and complaining was really justified, especially without specific complaints.

As for them suspending the wrong account, that's unfortunate, but you should've probably cancelled the service rather than just not paying your bills.
    In any case better to talk to the representative and understand all ins and outs
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Anyway, I received their reply after about 6hours which said that the vps took too much of CPU load on the main server which lead to suspension. i have no idea if this was a reply to save their back, but this sort of thing had never happened to me earlier neither did they bother to send a mail before suspension. Infact they charged 5$ for un-suspension, To them 5$ matters more than the reputation.
    Things are cleared off now, Mods may close/delete the thread.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your experience, I hope this whole procedure was a lesson, otherwise it was just a plain, bad, experience.

Good luck!

I'm not saying what Santrex is doing is right and I'm not "speaking for the provider" just because I am a provider myself I assure you.

If you want to cancel/end a service you have to submit a cancellation following the company's procedures for canceling an account. If you don't know how to do it then contact their billing department or read their Knowledge Base - at worst submit a ticket...

Simply not paying an invoice 99.9% of the time does not constitute a cancelation and you can end up having more than just the service you didn't want suspended.

I am sorry for you that their support is so incredibly slow to respond which makes the situation all that much worse.

Good luck!
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

You had to pay for the un-suspension and you didn't ask to see proof for anything? I would look for another host mate. That seems a little out there.

I had no option actually, i run a social network and it had quite much downtime already. It was useless fighting with the staff, Their replies are very slow, and i wanted my sites to be up.
    I did ask for proofs, but got none. As i said earlier, i do not know if this was an excuse or whatever just to save up their mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeX View Post
    Yes, i have posted a ticket, but replies take ages.
    The staff should not be this careless.
    is that ticket has been answered by staff? or it has been ignored
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting R1 Soft Offsite-Backup Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

and they need almost 2 weeks to solve my dedicated server problem

Take a screenshot of the 'Invoices' tab, it should answer any questions you may have.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Whao you submitted 31 tickets, my record was only 14!

Good luck on searching for a new host!