I am really disappointed with EditDNS

On last few weeks, I found there is a countdown timer that indicated my EditDNS subscription is going to be expired.

I immediately submit a ticket on support center to request for assistance to correct the billing problem.

I even showed them all my PayPal subscription details when they are not replying and not requesting anything to verify it.

However, I can't feel the urgency on them to solve my problem, because they are replying my message with some general and "canned" answer and never do anything to verify my payment or do something to solve my problem.

The replies are really really slow and it's always so many days after each ticket, the last reply is sent to me while my subscription has been canceled now.

Then, they closed my ticket without solving the problem.

Do you call it support? Is the support center just put there for your clients to receive canned response without solving any problem?

I am really disappointed with EditDNS.

http://forums.editdns.net/showthread...=5264#post5264
    Quote Originally Posted by Something View Post
    On last few weeks, I found there is a countdown timer that indicated my EditDNS subscription is going to be expired.

I immediately submit a ticket on support center to request for assistance to correct the billing problem.

I even showed them all my PayPal subscription details when they are not replying and not requesting anything to verify it.

However, I can't feel the urgency on them to solve my problem, because they are replying my message with some general and "canned" answer and never do anything to verify my payment or do something to solve my problem.

The replies are really really slow and it's always so many days after each ticket, the last reply is sent to me while my subscription has been canceled now.

Then, they closed my ticket without solving the problem.

Do you call it support? Is the support center just put there for your clients to receive canned response without solving any problem?

I am really disappointed with EditDNS.
    http://forums.editdns.net/showthread...=5263#post5263
    Quote Originally Posted by Something View Post
    You have a severe flaw with your billing and subscription system, I have a PayPal subscription with EditDNS since so many months ago and it is always active and never expired, my last payment was a few days ago.

How can you cancel my subscription? I raised up the problem on last few weeks ago but your reply is really really slow and never solve my problem, until my subscription is already canceled now and you closed my ticket when the problem is not solved?

Your support is really poor and I am really disappointed with you.

The payments are made on time and never late, I want my subscription to be recovered immediately to avoid any problem on my domains.

You have to act it right now, do not hold my ticket and reply so many days after again.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Customer -

We were unable to process your support request because we can't find an active subscription for the domain .

If you have an active subscription, please make sure you are putting the same name as you see in your control panel (do not include www, etc..)

If you are not an EditDNS subscriber, you can post your support request on our forums at http://forums.editdns.net.

If you are interested in subscribing to our services in order to receive technical support, please visit http://www.editdns.net/?site=sub

We have closed this ticket. Please re-open once you have an active subscription. Thanks!

EditDNS Team
    My English is poor. Please tell me when I make a mistake so that I can improve.

editdns has a senior representative who posts here. actually, he is the owner. maybe you could send him a message using the private message facility here.

his username is nerdie, use the following post to get his profile:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=697571

What's your ticket number? Tickets are automatically closed if you don't have an active subscription, however if you put it in the sales or billing queue it doesn't close.

We get hundreds of support emails a day and only limit tech support to our paying customers, which is why it also closes them, we don't even see tickets that get auto closed.

I'm not quite sure why you posted this here, and our forums, but either way... Get us our ticket number and we'll tell you why it's also closing.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Try contacting them, most domain name resellers or providers are able to resolve issues like these with a simple phone call.