Do i need to host on my reseller ?

For example,i have web hosting service site in hostgator.
    Do i need to move it to my reseller hosting package(Not hostgator)?

You need to provide a lot more info. Do you have two hosting accounts, one shared from HostGator and one a reseller from elsewhere? Are you saying you want to cancel your HG account and use the reseller instead?

EU - east side
    Do i need to move it to my reseller hosting package(Not hostgator)?
    There's no need to do so. It may actually be a good idea to keep hosting it remotely (if it's not too much of a financial strain for you), so that your site will be up and people can contact you when the reseller hosting server is down for a rather prolonged period of time.

I usually have hosting on two different continents so there's always a place I can be reached in case something goes wrong. Perhaps this is a bit too much, but if you're woried about a single point of failure, this may be a solution.

i suggest you to use hostgator hosting for your business website

I dont think so,
    but, if you are confident with your reseller hosting, that could be a good choice.

Eta Carinae
    depends on your setup. but as others said, you have to be a bit more clear on what you mean. the question is pretty broad and can have a thousand different answers.

Completely lost me there.. I believe the OP is a bit confused. Seeming he is understanding that his host gator accounts must be moved to his reseller in order to be hosted correctly. That is how I understood it.

If you are happy about the current provider you need to migrate within it
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization