Question offering hosting

I have a reseller plan that I use mainly for my own projects, however I am considering reseller a few spots to people I know, friends, family members, etc.

Now I'm not trying to be a reseller but I wanted to provide the service to people in hopes of also helping some non-profits.

Now before I do, I figured I would ask those who are familiar with reseller plans for any advice, again I'm not doing a big reseller plan or anything to the general public.

I'm starting small just to see how it goes but my overall plan isn't to really be a webhost
    We work at keebu.com We built things like, 3DO!!, SNES!!, Zelda!!, GEX!!, [Gex says "where's the lizard emoji"]

since you already have something set up and you seem to know the basics of a reseller account, not sure what more we can tell you since you don't want to offer to the general public. Just make sure you give them hard limits and keep an eye on your space and bandwidth usage - it can get tough to track if you're on a reseller account and you aren't used to checking your resource usage (I am the same with my private servers).

Create accounts by the request and give them to the people which need them. I assume that is obvious and easy
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

You can start with entry level package and offering small volume to your client. but, normally entry plan didn't come with some free stuff like billing, private label...and so. you need to consider abt this.
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

Just lets you manage any accounts you have on the reseller without the hassle of maintaining a server