Hello WHT'ers, Here is another design for ya..

Here is what we got to offer:

Professional Tropical cartoonish Web Hosting template Design PSD Only

For Sale:
This is a unique fresh Web hosting template Design in PSD only format, never been live on the internet before. this PSD template is not coded, nor sliced, so is left up to the buyer to do your own coding and or slicing.

PRICE: PM me your best offer so we can review it.

The complete files includes :

1 index.psd file (Photoshop index page template Design, fully layered driven and grouped up for easy finding)

Minor changes up on request before delivery

plase Click to view the design image here:

Index page: view image

Q: Is there a live demo for the site?.
A: No, no live demo, since it is only the PSD design. not coded nor sliced.

Q: Is there a logo involved?
A: No, no logo included, the site has a symbolic logo, and this helps only as a reference where you should place your own logo, and for easy setup, if you need need us to incorporate your existing logo to the site, we will be gladly to do it for you, free of charge.

Q: Can I hire you to complete the full website based on this temple?
Ofcourse, you can hire us to make a full website base on this template, we can code it slice it and even customize it for you and add the remaining pages with your own content text. Please PM me for a quote.

Thank you for visiting

Please note: this is a digital delivery download only, and due of digital goods all sales are final, no refunds due of its nature of the product being sold.

Paypal payment from veified paypal member Only

Any other questions or want to hire us for your next project? feel free to PM me