domainsmarty [split from old thread]

MrZippy's reseller account for enom is a joke. It was advertised as being 8.95 when in reality it is 9.95. Also he claims on his website that if you register and purchase domains under his enom reseller that your name will appear as the sole "registrar" of the domain. This is in fact untrue, as his name appears under the register along with an advertisement stating "visit my site" providing a link to his website all in the who-is.

Overall I just spent $9.95 on a domain, I wasn't as disappointed as the price as I was not being the registrar and now I have MrZippy's ad for his website on my whois directory page. MrZippy, please assist in this matter please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFD View Post
    MrZippy's reseller account for enom is a joke. It was advertised as being 8.95 when in reality it is 9.95. Also he claims on his website that if you register and purchase domains under his enom reseller that your name will appear as the sole "registrar" of the domain. This is in fact untrue, as his name appears under the register along with an advertisement stating "visit my site" providing a link to his website all in the who-is.

Overall I just spent $9.95 on a domain, I wasn't as disappointed as the price as I was not being the registrar and now I have MrZippy's ad for his website on my whois directory page.
    Hello,

Sorry, but everything you claim is not true.

It's obvious that you did not sign up for an enom reseller account. What you seem to have done is purchased a domain directly from our retail saleswebsite.

They are *not* the same thing.

Maybe you might try signing up for an enom reseller account.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFD View Post
    MrZippy, please assist in this matter please.
    Once you sign up for your enom reseller account, let me know what is your enom username and I'll "push" the domain you purchased from our retail sales website into your enom account. Then you'll have your own branding/registrar links on the domain's whois instead of ours.

Please let me know if you do not understand.

Thanks.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

My vote is also for enom.