* Xen VPS Control Panels?

Hi WHT, I'm looking for a Xen control panel because I just got a server so I can try out using Xen instead of OpenVZ. Most of the control panel's that I've seen only support OpenVZ at this time. Would anyone be able to suggest a good panel that I could try out or look at?

I know HyperVM is one but can it be trusted as of now? I know that they have people working on it and there are no major hacks right now (at least not yet) but would it be suggested to use it? Thanks for any info.

You can check out this open-source Xen panel project http://karesansui-project.info/

I haven't had a chance to try it, but it looks nice
    HostREA.com
    kirk[@]hostrea.com
    Shared / Reseller cPanel Web Hosting
    WHMCS Templates -Ready to go instant downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoc401 View Post
    Hi WHT, I'm looking for a Xen control panel because I just got a server so I can try out using Xen instead of OpenVZ. Most of the control panel's that I've seen only support OpenVZ at this time. Would anyone be able to suggest a good panel that I could try out or look at?

I know HyperVM is one but can it be trusted as of now? I know that they have people working on it and there are no major hacks right now (at least not yet) but would it be suggested to use it? Thanks for any info.
    you can use "virt-manager" tha's a nice way to manage your XEN.

Thanks for the suggestions does anyone else have any more that support Xen? I wouldn't want to manage my virtual servers using VNC (since it's a dedicated server I'm testing this on) so virt-manager would not be up my alley so to speak.

VDSmanager supports Xen.

There is also VsControl from devpond.com. Only supports Linux though, no windows.
    Rock Solid Shared, Reseller and VPS Solutions
    Cpanel/WHM, Fantastico de Luxe, Installatron, RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, 24/7 Support
    FFMPEG, ImageMagick, PHP5, Ruby On Rails, Subversion, Trac, PDO, Zend
    DashingHost - Fast (dashing) Web Hosting

searching for xen vps control panel is quite difficult.. most of the new panels is still developing xen support on their panel

VDSManager although seems stable but the price is very expensive.
    HalfDedi.com • Half Dedicated Half Price
    We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter

Thanks for the webmin suggestion, I only thought it supported OpenVZ. VsControl is a bit pricey, but at least their website looks nice =)

Quote Originally Posted by markhard View Post
    searching for xen vps control panel is quite difficult.. most of the new panels is still developing xen support on their panel

VDSManager although seems stable but the price is very expensive.
    I know, tell me about it. It's $219.78 a month for just one node! D:

You might want to check out SolusVM. It is relatively cheap at $10 monthly per node. There is a free 15-day trial available.

I used one time vAdmin.
    Installation and support is excellent.

I highly recommend FluidVM, We've used them in the past and for $25 per month on the node its excellent. They also provide some great support so if something "doesn't go to plan" they'll be willing to fix the problem for you. I also recommend RAMControl from RAM Host. It I'snt widely available yet but if you talk to robert on ramhost.us I'm sure he'll be willing to sort you out with a copy.

- Many Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by ORiN View Post
    You might want to check out SolusVM. It is relatively cheap at $10 monthly per node. There is a free 15-day trial available.
    It's actually funny you mention that because I've been using it for the past few days and it's real great, but unfortunately they don't support Xen

Thanks for the webmin suggestion, I only thought it supported OpenVZ. VsControl is a bit pricey, but at least their website looks nice =)

This is price for VDSmanager-SMP. VDSmanager-Linux costs $42.70 per month. It also supports Xen.

That's per node, not per VPS for VSControl. plus they have a coupon code that makes it something like $18 a month.

edit: I use VSControl, check my latest threads for my review on it a few months ago.

HyperVM can be trusted , I recommend it for you.

Last edited by SSHocker; 10-12-2009 at 06:28 AM.

SolusVM will support Xen very soon, I'm using it for managing OpenVZ containers now and I must say it's a great product.

The price is also pretty convenient at 10$/Month per node

There are solutions for managing Xen in open source. Search a bit more (hint: I have no rights to tell you in this forum).

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel