148 am I Crazy or they are Helpless

Recently I made a comment about , that they one of the Most VPS provider with bad Reviews in WHT . I felt maybe was Not right to say that without try them at least . So since they Cheap ithought to give it Shout and see wht People Talking about .
    So signed up , and the VPS was Online in less than Hour , but Couldt use HyeberVm , i tried to speak with live Support , and he/she directed me to open ticket without even asking me wht is the issue . any way they said it was Bandwidth Provider problem .. I have No idea wht that Means . anyway . I tried to install CSF and Found this two Iptabels Modules Missing .

i Sent ticket ti install them ..

They Answerd Bac that i;m on buget and there no support for third party software ..
    i sent back said that it is not third party Problem but its You DId not Configuer My VPS right and Now Messing two iptables .

and The Last Repond was :
    ...................... "So please upgrade your Plan to managed VPS plan.

So am i Crazy by asking them to fix the iptabels problem or they are helpless , ..

Sure i will Try my Full Month and Not going to give up easy .. I just want make sure if i wrong or them .. as they follow up pretty Good in WHT.

the iptables issue needs to be fixed on the node, you need to contact them again, maybe they misunderstood your ticket
    Waveweb Technologies
    Customer Service Guarantee

United States
    PM me your ticket #. You can't install CSF/Iptable modules if it's not on the server, that is something that only support can do. Not the client. - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Thank you ... SEnding the PM......