Internap Bandwidth; Powerful servers! Less than $2 per month (Instant Setup!)

KodoHost.com would like to offer web hosting with CPanel and Installatron.
    We have been offering web hosting services since 2006 and are steadily expanding. We are positioned to help any business grow with us. Our support and management team experience spans 15+ years within the industry.

We love what we do and show a passion for providing a great service to our customers.

"Kodo" is Japanese for Ground Breaking and we carry this through all our product lines. Whether it be a complete fail over system between our data centers, automated backup system or our innovation to push for easier to use software we are here for you.

*We use Internap premium bandwidth as our primary internet carrier, with all others as backup* Internap is widely regarded as the one of the fastest networks in the United States. All servers are at least minimal Dual Xeons with massive amounts of RAM and hard drive redundancy (RAID). We certainly have hardware and the network that performs! Don't take our word for it, download the test files and see for yourself!

Services Include:
    » Monitored 24/7
    » 24/7 Support (English and Español)
    » Non-Oversold Resources
    » Backed up Weekly and Monthly (4 sets of data to recover from)
    » PayPal + Credit Cards accepted
    » 7 day money back guarantee
    » No canned responses, we tell you what's really going on!

**10% off with coupon code "wht"**

Starter ($1.99 per month, 1 year = Free Domain)
    - 25GB Transfer
    - 1GB Space
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases, MAIL/FTP Accounts
    - CPanel/Fantastico
    - 99.9% uptime
    - 100 Domains
    - 100 Parked Domains
    Order Here

Basic Plan ($3.99 per month, 1 year = 2 months free / Free Domain)
    - 50GB Transfer
    - 3GB Space
    - CPanel/Fantastico
    - 99.9% uptime
    - 100 Domains
    - 100 Parked Domains
    Order Here

Standard Plan ($6.99 per month, 1 year = 2 month free / Free Domain)
    - 150GB Transfer
    - 10GB Space
    - CPanel/Fantastico
    - 99.9% uptime
    - Unlimited Domains
    Order Here

Premium Plan ($11.99 per month, 1 year = 2 months free / Free Domain)

- 300GB Transfer
    - 20GB Space
    - PHP/MySQL
    - CPanel/Fantastico
    - 99.9% uptime
    - Unlimited Domains
    Order Here

Check us out for real cheap reseller plans. Use the coupon for further discount on listed prices. We use generic domains and services so you can resell us and have your service completely white labeled!

Network Info:
    Servers are located in Chicago, United States. Our network spans to Los Angeles, Oregon and Denver. No IRC at this stage.

Backup Procedure:
    We backup the server(s) locally at our main datacenter in Chicago, before offloading all data to our remote locations for shared clients. This means that, not only are backups done Weekly and stored for 1 Month, but we have two redundant copies as well!

Maintaining your data is our highest priority and of course we still always recommend clients keep a copy for themselves just in case. We work with you!

Feel free to contact us here, we usually respond to sales in under 12 hours; usually even quicker:
    https://orders.kodowebhosting.com/contact.php

Test Files:
    http://kodohost.com/downloads/1mb.test
    http://kodohost.com/downloads/5mb.test
    http://kodohost.com/downloads/10mb.test
    http://kodohost.com/downloads/100mb.test

KodoHost.com - Carrying the Future
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.

* Awesome!

I've been going round and round with webhosts for about 2 weeks to get an SSL certificate installed.

Started with HostGator, after 3 days of back and forth nonsense, they said since it wasn't my primary domain, I couldn't install the certificate. 10$ wasted, oh well.

Tried enom, took A WEEK to get an IP address, and there was already a certificate on that IP. Another 10$ down the tube. Next.

Moved on to Gemhost, found them on here. My IP wasn't assigned. The support guy had no clue, told me "I don't know what to do" and apparently the manager was out. I don't have time for such nonsense. I moved on.

Signed up with Kodo Hosting (these guys). My IP wasn't installed by default, but Victor responded to my support request in about 5 minutes and got me sorted out. At 7PM EST on a Sunday, mind you. Finally got my certificate installed and it works fine. The world is a happy place. Good job guys!

Thanks for the kind words jntcm. It's good to get feedback as it let's us know we're staying on top.

We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
    HostGuard.net - VPS Control Panel
    Automating and monitoring your hosting business.