Thumbs up ::^Logo Designer Looking for work^::

Hello, my website is located at, www.extremewebcreations.net

I am a logo designer and I am looking for work, My price per logo is 120.00$ USD, if you want quality, I'm your guy.

Send me an e-mail if you need a professional logo for both web and print medias, quinncat@nb.sympatico.ca

Oh, I will also exchange my services for any of the following,

Web Hosting
    Advertising
    Domain Registration

Lastly, In this thread I will post links to all my new work so you always have fresh work samples, like a dynamic portfolio I suppose.

My lastest 2,

http://www.extremewebcreations.net/ohs/logo-01.gif
    http://www.extremewebcreations.net/ohs/logo-02.gif
    http://www.extremewebcreations.net/ohs/logo-02-2.gif
    Last edited by Sorenson; 11-17-2002 at 03:41 PM.

Nice. Welcome to WHT. Good luck!

Thanks Mr. Welcome Wagon, I just found out about this forum, I will stick around now though, it seems like a great place with tons of frequent members.

sorenson..havent we talked about this price on T7? no one will buy logos for that much..especially on WHT because people can find logos designed for as little as $15

Oh well, worth a shot. if they want the quality then it costs money.

Welcome to wht!, nice logo's

Greetings!

Castlemelody Imagination Studio wishes you the best. And welcome to WHT.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

What up dawg? $120 per logo is a bit too much buddy. (This is DLevit from T7 BTW)

I think it's appropriate, I'm not interested in wasting my time on 15$ logos Levit.

Makes sense.

Sorenson,

Welcome to the forums, though I think you're in the wrong place if you're looking for work. WebHostingTalk is home of the 500 MB of space and 25 GB a month webhosting plan for $2.99 a month. Graphic designers dont do much better here. Nice work though, and I wish you the best of luck!

-Matt

Yeah, that's not really a set price, I will go quite low actually, I just e-mailed a guy about a 20$ logo, I'm in it to make what I can

Logos can go as high as in the thousands, it's what people remember you by.

Think about companies like McDonalds and AOL. I bet we can draw their logos off the top of our head if we wanted to. Because it's rememberable <-- is that even a word?

yes its a word
    http://www.spingen.com :: Internet Solutions
    Multiple Domain Hosting Packages
    msn: support@spingen.com

Hey again, I decided I'm gonna lower my prices ALOT.
    I now am charging just 10.00$/logo.
    Please View Some of my logo portfolio by clicking URL=http://www.extremewebcreations.net/logoport.gif]::Here::[/URL] .
    I accept Payments through Paypal.com ONLY!
    To place an order, send 10.00 to the following address via Paypal - Quinncat@nb.sympatico.ca , also use this address to ask me any questions. Along with your payment, include any information about your logo, your web site, etc......I also do banners, for the same price, or template design for 25.00/template.

Hi!

What a sudden drop in your prices! I hope you are thinking about it. It is nice to lower prices sometimes to promote your services and reach clients so that they can try your services. From there if they are satisfied, they will simply come back or refer others to you.

If you are going to ask us, it is not healthy to stay with $10 logo for so long. The lowest fixed rate we have seen so far here is $20 per logo.

We hope your $10 pricing is carefully weighed. You can go back to regular pricing after your promo.

We wish you good luck!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I appreciate your opinion, and I have thought about it, I just think I need cash and my 120$ fee's weren't cutting it, so now I'll see what I can do with 10$ then play with somethign else, and so on.