VPSRight.com - 3 month review

I have been with VPSRight.com for nearing 3 months now, and I thought I should post a review. To be honest, the first month with VPSRight.com was kinda rough, there was a few outages, but they have completely turned their service level around - not only was I credited a free month due to some outages, I have not experienced one minute of downtime since then. Their sales/support is ALWAYS online, always very helpful, and always very friendly. I run a lot of high-end custom scripts (that hog tons of resources and bandwidth) and have always experienced GREAT speed with excellent resources. I rate this company at an A+, and anyone looking for a great budget VPS, I'd definitely recommend them as their prices are rock bottom for the level of service they provide. For reference, I host my main site, phpright.com, on the VPS aswell.

Regards

Great review. Were you using their linux or Windows VPS?

Always great to see happy customers face. Thanks for sharing the review with all.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Quote Originally Posted by phpright View Post
    I host my main site, phpright.com, on the VPS aswell.
    Why does the hosting history for that name show no DNS/IP changes since June until October 3rd, just a few days ago?

In addition, you'd posted on August 3rd that RockMyWeb was still your host, and on August 9th complained VPSRight was down. That implies it's been just about 2 months?

Were you asked or encouraged to come here and post this?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to share your overall experience with the company. I hope your relationship with the company continues in a positive experience. Remember to keep us on WHT updated Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

They Great , i Have two VPS from Them , But i belive they need to Upgrade thier Bandwidth Limit .. I'm afraid i'm moving Out becasue the Bandwidth , The max they offer is 1200 GB and i need at least 1500 Gb .. But they Great for Small Sites..

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Why does the hosting history for that name show no DNS/IP changes since June until October 3rd, just a few days ago?

In addition, you'd posted on August 3rd that RockMyWeb was still your host, and on August 9th complained VPSRight was down. That implies it's been just about 2 months?

Were you asked or encouraged to come here and post this?
    buddy u rock mate :adore:
    some hosts give incentives for giving them a review on "wht", he could have been such a customer as well, r may be he overlooked when he joined with the host

Quote Originally Posted by koolnhot View Post
    some hosts give incentives for giving them a review on "wht"
    If you know that this provider does this, by all means contact us with proof.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    If you know that this provider does this, by all means contact us with proof.
    buddy I didn't say this provider it, as I was never with them to know the exact background, but I mentioned I have come across hosts who give incentives for posting the reviews on "wht", don't remember their names exactly as some have closed down while have changed their hosting names