* Looking to Supplement Income - L1,L2 Customer Support

Hey guys, Been a long-time since posting here! Hope everyone is doing dandy.

I have recently moved from my full-time online position to relying solely on my websites. I run several websites and am online 8-12 hours per day.

I'd like to find a job doing customer support, I am very good with people and am quite tech savvy. I have experience with PHP,SQL,cPanel,DirectAdmin,Linux Administration and XHTML. I have experience with many commonly used scripts and can help customers conclude on there problems very quickly. You would see response times of no more than 10 minutes while i'm at my computer. I'm interested in this sort of position because I enjoy helping people solve their problems, And I could work on my websites while doing this sort of work.

My previous job was running and 170 other network sites for JWMedia, I have plenty of customer support experience and would prove myself a worthy employee. I don't mind working per-ticket or per-week or per-hour . If the pay is per-ticket i'd like to receive some tickets everyday, more than 1-2 so I am actually generating some income.

Interested in getting a great guy, general webmaster that can help your clients with whatever problems they have in a timely, friendly manner?

Shoot me an email - [email protected] or give me a call - 207-393-7084

Nick worked for me for several years doing programming and handling customer support, and did a good job. I only had him stop working for me because I sold most of my sites, and no longer needed anybody to work for me.

can you support me on L1 and L2 Problem. Curentlly im running VPS business with 20++ customer.

Please PM ur MSN msger ID so I can cantact you.
    vpsXtra : World Cheapest VPS Hosting on Fast Server