WHMCS alternatives

When I searched for a billing and ticketing software that I can use with my hosting, I hit upon WHMCS. How good is it? And are there any better alternatives?
    One good thing I can see about it is that, I can do both Billing and ticketing with that. But can I get anything cheaper, or more feature rich? I could not find much softwares in this category. Can anyone suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDavid View Post
    I could not find much softwares in this category. Can anyone suggest?
    Here are a few alternatives you may want to take a look at; ClientExec, PawBill, WHMAutoPilot and Blesta.

Reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
    Here are a few alternatives you may want to take a look at; ClientExec, PawBill, WHMAutoPilot and Blesta.
    Any reviews or opinions on these? And does these have both billing and ticketing?

IMO WHMCS is the best on the market right now. It is worth every penny. I have tried WHMAP and ClientExec and I am not a big fan. I think that ClientExec might be in 2nd place but it is distant.
    HostREA.com
    kirk[@]hostrea.com
    Shared / Reseller cPanel Web Hosting
    WHMCS Templates -Ready to go instant downloads.

You also have my vote to go for WHMCS. It's just a very good panel and you get very good and fast support from them.
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands + Belgium with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » 3.2 Tbit/s Network AS49453 with only 100 Gbit/s uplink backbone
    » 1G/10G/40G/100 Gbit ports available | 99,99% Network Uptime goal

+7,534 for WHMCS from me.

I would also vote for ClientExec being 2nd place. Small stuff like cPanel/DA hosting, go CE, if you need more power/features/control/refinement go WHMCS.

My two cents

WHMCS 1st place, ClientExec second place. However, for a small web host, perhaps just doing web hosting and resellers, ClientExec is perfectly sufficient. If you're doing VPS/Dedicated Servers, it might be best to go for WHMCS.

Also try AWBS, they have great template collection and very friendly to use for an novice as-well.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, Holy Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTrike View Post
    +7,534 for WHMCS from me.

I would also vote for ClientExec being 2nd place. Small stuff like cPanel/DA hosting, go CE, if you need more power/features/control/refinement go WHMCS.

My two cents
    +7,535 for WHMCS from me

I'd also agree that ClientExec is in second place. But the features provided by WHMCS just can't be matched.

Another vote for WHMCS.

It is only a couple of dollars more than Clientexec and the features, interface and overall feel are much better in my opinion. Plus, the WHMCS documentation and forums are very helpful. I have yet to come across a problem where I had to submit a ticket instead of just searching the wiki or forums.

WHMCS all the way, highly recommend them and they will do custom modules on request (for a fee).

We are using WHMCS so my vote goes for it. Its both billing and ticketing features that works great.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS