Thumbs up [REVIEW] VPSRight - 4+ Months - You Rock

Well,

Finally I managed to get some time to write another review about my host, VPSRight. Simple summary, one of the best webhosts that i have ever had. With great support and resources. And the best thing is they think about their customers.

Talking about their support, they're an excellent bunch who knows what they are doing and what they're being asked. Extremely prompt on responses and are usually responded within an hours time. In the initial month or so I've submitted a lot of tickets and they were dealt with ease.

Their servers are great and fast. Not overloaded and recent uptimes have been great. For the last 3 or so weeks I've had no downtime. And after switching from FluidVM to SolusVM the host nodes have become much more stable.

Network is also great and have a good connection speeds. I rarely go below the 1Mbit/s when downloading files to the server (incoming). A few weeks ago we had a small issue of packet loss for a few hours, as result of a DOS attack on another server at the DC. It was soon mitigated and services was fully restored.

In the months of June/July, VPSRight inured a lot of downtime due to DC migrations and s/w migrations. Therefore they made the next billing cycle free to all it's customers as a compensation. This something good as host and they've taken responsibility for the actions they took.

Now everything is a smooth ride and I am a very happy customer of theirs. I'd happily recommend them if someone is looking for reasonably priced, managed, decent spec VPSs.

Strange,

Not seeing a single reply to thread. Well, this is a praise no. So lesser attention than the bad ones :|

a decent review, but disappointing to see a user bumping his thread as he got no replies for a review , r u encouraged to post this review by ur host for any exchange incentives ?? This seems to b case as I had noted in another thread as well

Oh sorry, if i offended in anyway. I'm not getting any kind of incentive and i don't like to receive either. Isn't it illegal to accept bribes?

It's just really odd to find a thread get 0 replies on this forum and specially a review.

As i said in the post. I had a good host and wanted to share this information but didn't have the time to write one up. And sorry to say that i missed the other thread.

Good to hear that you got a positive experience with SolusVM. I will be moving from a reseller to a SolusVM VPS soon. What was the uptime level like when VPSRight went through DC migrations?

Sorry for the delay in writing. Was out of my PC. The DC migration took a beating from us as FluidVM casued a lot of trouble. What happened was they were able to migrate node1 without any issue. But node2 didn't liked getting more than 2 clients and there were a hell of a lot of issues. It was a nightmare moving FluidVM. And in that mess i lost my VPS too. Fortunately for me I'd a backup to restore from.

But it would be breeze with SolusVM. So you should not feel much of a downtime. Say like a couple of minutes to a hour or so with calculating the amount of data to be transferred. And SolusVM is much much more stable and robust. And there's an active community a good dev team whome actually listens to what their customers are saying. Most of the features that are now being built are based from the feedback of their customers. So rest assured you don't have to worry.