csf installed but missing tables for proper operation

i had installed csf on one of the vps and i get the following error

root@***** [~/csf]# perl /etc/csf/csftest.pl
    Testing ip_tables/iptable_filter...OK
    Testing ipt_LOG...FAILED [FATAL Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for csf to function
    Testing ipt_multiport/xt_multiport...FAILED [FATAL Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for csf to function
    Testing ipt_REJECT...OK
    Testing ipt_state/xt_state...FAILED [FATAL Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for csf to function
    Testing ipt_limit/xt_limit...FAILED [FATAL Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for csf to function
    Testing ipt_recent...FAILED [Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for PORTFLOOD feature
    Testing ipt_owner...FAILED [Error: iptables: Unknown error 18446744073709551615] - Required for SMTP_BLOCK and UID/GID blocking features
    Testing iptable_nat/ipt_REDIRECT...FAILED [Error: iptables v1.3.5: can't initialize iptables table `nat': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)] - Required for MESSENGER feature

i had uninstalled it cause in this way it will lock me out
    i had opened a ticket to the provider but he hasnt answer yet.
    How can i fix it by myself that issue?
    k-planethost
    shared hosting,reseller vps at http://k-planet.gr

You need root access to the node which you don't have. I ran into this issue last weekend, either they don't have those modules loaded in the kernel or they did a kernel update and didn't push the new kernel to the VPSs. Try rebooting the VPS and see if it grabs a new kernel (uname -a).
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Tell your VPS provider to load those missing IP tables.

Thank you

2 days ticket and no repsonce
    also another issue that i have vps needs second level quotas to enable no responce
    I dont know what the hell they are doing to the hosting business market since they cant sort it out these probably.
    is there any link with the progress what they have to do to pass them the link to see if they sort me out finally?
    If i install apf does it requires the same tables as well?
    k-planethost
    shared hosting,reseller vps at http://k-planet.gr

You will need this for APF too. You may request to your host to add the following to your VPS configuration in the main node.

Code:
    IPTABLES="iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_limit ipt_multiport ipt_tos ipt_TOS ipt_REJECT ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl ipt_LOG ipt_length ip_conntrack ip_conntrack_ftp ip_conntrack_irc ipt_conntrack ipt_state ipt_helper iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ip_nat_irc"
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android