Thumbs down Dotable 2 Year Review

I've been meaning to post a review here cause I used this forum to choose my host over 2 years ago.

I had never paid for a host before and never ventured into doing much for a website but wanted a small personal low maintenance e-comm website. I wanted a low cost host most of all since I didn't think I'd get a big flood of customers, dotable worked pretty well for the first year or so.
    My only complaints with them were,
    their abrasive renewal letters, it was like as soon as you got a notice to renew, you had 24 hours to do it. I'm a noob so I felt it was rude but whatever.
    I also found the staff didn't seem to understand what I wanted when I submitted a ticket (all of twice a year) consisting of asking them where the virus scanner had gone. I used to have one and then it disappeared. It took 3 tickets and 1 year for Aussie Bob to understand that, I found it very frustrating.
    I over all was happy, little downtime, only problem popping up occasionally was expired ssl but now that the company has changed over to new people I was determined to not mind. I didn't want to deal with a change since my website is nice and settled but in the last week I have submitted my first and now 2nd 911 tickets which took a good 12 HOURS to get a reply! I am not the type to use 911 tickets anyhow, I suspect others do so it's a big deal when I click the 911 button. This week I have submitted more overall tickets then I have in the rest of the 2 years I have been with them D: My website has never been so high maintenance! It's not only frustrating but as many of you know it makes you look BAD and you do loose business over it.
    The customer service is the type that offers no information, it's like talking to someone where you ask "so did you like this movie" and they answer "yep...." you have to keep prompting the information or you will not get it at all. It is extremely frustrating. They also tend to answer only 1 problem per email.

I really wanted to keep on with dotable but after a long strength I will be looking for another host very soon.

I didn't love Aussie Bob but now I sure do miss him too bad.

Now I am off to research for a reliable host with low cost service for a low maintenance gal and her tiny osc website.

Now I am off to research for a reliable host with low cost service for a low maintenance gal and her tiny osc website.
    You get what you pay for so bare that in mind while searching.
    Good luck

I didn't love Aussie Bob but now I sure do miss him
    Isn't that how it always is in life?