is there DDoS protection VPS?

My customer's domain always was attacked by DDoS. is there some good ways to protect? or some hosting company can support it? any advise

It really depends on the type of attack and the magnitude of it. You could search out a DDoS protection company, datacenter with protection, VPS in a protected datacenter, or simply add local preventive measures if the attack is small.

I'd recommend speaking with a company or datacenter directly about your attack to find out the best options for you.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I would recommend DDoS Deflate from medialayer for this:

http://deflate.medialayer.com/

You may be making a mistake between DoS and DDoS. If it was a severe DDoS, even focussed to a VPS, it's quite possible that the whole node would go down.

If you install the software that I have given a link to above, it regularly checks the number of connections users have to the VPS (or server) and bans their IP temporarily (for a few minutes) if it goes over a set amount (that you can configure - default: 150).

You must have iptables or APF installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerOrigin View Post
    It really depends on the type of attack and the magnitude of it. You could search out a DDoS protection company, datacenter with protection, VPS in a protected datacenter, or simply add local preventive measures if the attack is small.

I'd recommend speaking with a company or datacenter directly about your attack to find out the best options for you.
    ServerOrigin, I saw your company is selling 'DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS Servers' and say 'Every server is configured with OpenVZ and our quality network-based DDoS protection.'. I'd like to know what level attack the VPS can protect? it is possible measurable?
    thanks

Most VPS Come with a Network Level protection but thats only limited stuff like Null Routing.

You could try a hardware firewall or like above ddos deflate/syn deflate

Quote Originally Posted by maketop View Post
    ServerOrigin, I saw your company is selling 'DDoS Protected OpenVZ VPS Servers' and say 'Every server is configured with OpenVZ and our quality network-based DDoS protection.'. I'd like to know what level attack the VPS can protect? it is possible measurable?
    thanks
    Our DDoS protected VPS servers reside behind our scrubbing appliances and internal to the Staminus datacenter. Basic protection is 50K Packets per Second and up to 500Mbps traffic filtered.

The DDoS specific VPS servers have what we call the basic DDoS protection. For stateful filtering (complex attacks) then you would need to step up to our ethProxy Port configuration or ethProxy (proxy) config.

Both leverage our custom filtering and appliances, coupled with the added DDoS Protection of Staminus.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com