Thumbs down Supremesupport.com (midphase/10tb)

Hello, I would show you how and management of this company, I am from Friday to the server with the problem of image below.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7273/suppreme.gif

I already asked support but always the same answers that are checking it now 5 days.

Due to my server and 8 days.

I find that a lack of respect, all my money and work invested months I lost 5 days for off-line did not support my clients, I got tired of making excuses.

Just move on to a different provider thats it.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

Oh god.. 5 days without a solution... you will need to look for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Srv24x7 View Post
    Just move on to a different provider thats it.
    Hi there,
    I have take a look at your services that you are currently offer at your company. It is kind of too good to be true . I will talk to my staffs and take this into consideration of changing the out source company for our company.

Wondering what caused 5 Days of downtime with a cPanel server. If the support was too bad you should have considered a better support when your downtime crosses 24 hours.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Quote Originally Posted by chupaqueedeuva View Post
    Hello, I would show you how and management of this company, I am from Friday to the server with the problem of image below.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7273/suppreme.gif

I already asked support but always the same answers that are checking it now 5 days.

Due to my server and 8 days.

I find that a lack of respect, all my money and work invested months I lost 5 days for off-line did not support my clients, I got tired of making excuses.
    it really bad

but just intersted may i know what processer it dual 5520? how much ram you haveing because swap is full
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting R1 Soft Offsite-Backup Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

That is terrible. As 24x7Support say, you should just move to a different provider (also, I happen to have used some of 24x7servermanagement.com's services for months now and they have been pretty good for what I need them for - a nicely managed and staffed company.

On note of your problem...

Have you tried restarting your server/VPS yet...? What happens to your swap after restart? Does it get full quickly again?

It seems like it would be such an easy to solve issue... i.e. a single thing running is hogging all the resources. Perhaps the company you are using are just too busy to handle all the requests they get or lack staff.

WOW! 5 days. Your an amazing customer and are extremely patient. ALOT more patient then I would be and most of the people I know. I wish you all the best.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Pixel View Post
    WOW! 5 days. Your an amazing customer and are extremely patient. ALOT more patient then I would be and most of the people I know. I wish you all the best.
    I agree that's a lot of days, still no update from them?