Arrow Linux security audit needed.

Hello, I am currently looking for a company or professional who can perform a security audit of our server.

We're currently running a Linux server with multiple Xen containers with CentOS 5.3 and cPanel/WHM and need to have the server audited to inform of us vulnerabilities we missed during our initial hardening.

We require a company or professional who is thorough and can provide a audit report that would include what was checked for along with what we need to fix.

We would prefer a company or a professional who we can build a relationship with since we plan on having every new production server audited before going live along with regular audits of production servers to ensure we are maintaining an acceptable level of security.

All server changes will be done by our staff so we only require an audit report so please provide a list of what you check for during your audit.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Hi, your looking for a one time security audit? or an monthly service eg: managed solution?

Cheers

We are either looking for a per audit basis or possibly a scheduled arrangement.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Hi!

I can do the job. I can do the following revisions:

+ Basic port scan and detect services on each port (I like to scan all ports).
    + Vulnerability scan, using a common tool. 2nd manual pass validating the info from the tool (ie, lower false positives).
    + Report on other "interesting" information (directories discovered on the web server(s), for example).

This includes a written report, explaining the implications and possible solutions for each problem found (where applicable).

The thing is, in order to run vulnerability scans I will need a written and signed authorization to do the server(s) scan (this must come from the owner of the server, and can break some services agreement in some hosting providers). This is required because otherwise it is considered a criminal act.

Quote Originally Posted by JWeb2 View Post
    Hello, I am currently looking for a company or professional who can perform a security audit of our server.

We're currently running a Linux server with multiple Xen containers with CentOS 5.3 and cPanel/WHM and need to have the server audited to inform of us vulnerabilities we missed during our initial hardening.

We require a company or professional who is thorough and can provide a audit report that would include what was checked for along with what we need to fix.

We would prefer a company or a professional who we can build a relationship with since we plan on having every new production server audited before going live along with regular audits of production servers to ensure we are maintaining an acceptable level of security.

All server changes will be done by our staff so we only require an audit report so please provide a list of what you check for during your audit.

JWeb2 feel free to contact us, we can offer you both monthly and once off.

Hello,

We can do this for you for cheap rates and high quality , we do have experienced XEN,openVZ,VMware system administrators.
    Please check PM

I guess I should be a little clearer on what I am looking for...

I am looking for a company to perform a SECURITY AUDIT, I do not want anybody making changes to our server.

Hi,

I am confident doing this work. Please revert me if interested.

Regards
    Prakashck

Hello,

If you are looking for a company for the audit process, then you can get us @ ticketforge . The charges will be negotiable if you are looking for a long term relationship. Please contact our Manager through sales dept. for further details.

-Thank You
    -Shyam

For the record, I am only considering offers from users that have at least 100 posts and have had an account for over 3 months. No offense to new members but I am not willing to give root access to somebody with no established history here.

Hello

Please take a look at our Pen-Testing services at:

http://www.attacker.net/penetration_test.html

Our Security team members hold at least one of the following certs (MCSE Security, CCNA Security, CEH, LPT, Security+, SSCP, CISSP)

We can perform , White,Grey and black box testing.

if you are interested, Please contact us at: sales AT Attacker.net

* I can offer you a discount on multiple servers and depends on if you want a black or a white box testing, Just pm if you are interested.

Thanks