Are there any web hosting....

....which supports the debit card??
    Since i do not want to use my credit card for a web hosting...I was wondering whether there is a web host, which supports debit card...

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Every debit card I've seen in the last 3 years has had the Visa or Mastercard logo on it and acts like a credit card, in that when you give the number to a vendor they treat it like a credit card for processing purposes, but the funds are drawn from your account.

There's no reason anyone needs to know that your card is in reality a debit card rather than a credit card.

What am I missing?

New York
    I didnt heard for any yet.

I think dharding is right on here, unless you have some sort of debit card I've not heard of yet. As long as it has the Visa or Mastercard logo on it, it will act and perform as a regular credit card, so any host that accepts either will be able to accept your card.

Actually it depends on the merchant provider. I had a merchant provider for another business and while I could accept credit cards the provider would not process debit cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo. The provider was not a small provider. Basically it had to do with the software processing; they hadn't updated. Most should accept debit cards now, but you still might run across a web hosting provider using a merchant whose provider does not allow debit cards.
    Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @

What type of debit card is it? Most will accept switch or solo but you may stuggle for visa electron.

You shouldn't have any problems if you're using a reputable merchant account.