Endurance International

Just an fyi...Since the switch from Apollo to Endurance International it has been a nightmare. Currently we are down and have been down several times since the switch sometimes for as long as 12 -24 hours. I have had 4 clients who have been with me for at least 5 years leave me. Thats alot of income down the drain.

BTW I have spoke with the higher ups there and they wanted me to switch control panels which I was all for doing, but even the containers with the plesk cp are down as well.

I am in desperate need of a good vps host with apache linux, php mysql, awstats, email, ftp, etc etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

EU - east side
    I'll add Liquidweb to your list of possible hosts. They've been around a while, know what they're doing, and I can't complain about the service so far.

Whichever host you decide on, make sure you check the offers section of the forum before you order because many providers have special offers or coupons that will save you a bit of money or get you free upgrades.

I apppreciate all the responses and I've been in contact with KnowHost so Im gonna give them a shot. I will keep you all posted.

Just so you know, you're not alone:

I use MediaTemple for most of my clients, but for my Miva Merchant clients, I've started using Hostasaurus (they specialize in Miva sites), and so far they've been great.