* VPS w/ no limiting tunnel cap

I have a vps at VPSVille, which I use for tunneling out onto the internet (behind a nazi firewall). Unfortunately, my vps keeps getting disabled because I cross the "20GB of traffic per month" allowed to any vps for tunneling - even though I have 300 GBs of bandwidth.

I'm now looking for another cheap vps host ($20/mo or less) that will let me utilize all the bandwidth I paid for.

Check the VPS Offers.
    Charles W. @ Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    Dedicated servers, colocation, cloud, game servers, on-site & remote DDoS protection, and more! Managed options available.
    Data Centers in Chicago, New York, & more! IPv4 and IPv6 available! Contact us for data center buildout & network consultation.
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and Dallas.

Wow, they have a different cap if you tunnel? That sucks. If you pay for 300 GB, you should get 300 GB, for whatever application.
    Garry Dolley @ ARP Networks | gdolley _at_ arpnetworks . com | #arpnetworks on Freenode | @arpnetworks, @bsdvps
    State of the art services, strong community and friendly support
    FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux VPS • ARP Metal™ Dedicated Servers • Colocation • IP Transit
    Native IPv6 • VNC Console • Tunnel VNC over SSH • Serial Console over SSH • DNS Manager

We haven't disabled any proxy users for using more than 20GB of bandwidth in months. That aspect of our TOS will be changing shortly to reflect the oodles more bandwidth we now have.

You may want to open a support ticket to find out why you were really disabled.
    VPSVille.com
    Toronto, London, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Quality VPS hosting on Premium bandwidth

That's how I was tunneling. Using putty.

Yea, only 20gb of any amount of bandwidth can only be spent on proxy means.

That's mad. Maybe it's worth trying to run your VPN server on port 443 (https) to see whether this gets around the quota.
    GigaTux, Value Linux Hosting
    UK, US and Germany based Xen VPS. Reliability is key! Quick support response and 99.9% SLA.