1. Hosting Affiliate

Does anyone know which hosting affiliate pays the most for referrals. I know hostgator pays a decent amount. Who else does?
      0 Not allowed!

Most of the big boys pay a fairly decent amount per sign up.

Take a look at BlueHost and DreamHost
      0 Not allowed!

Dreamhost has a pretty good Affiliate program
      0 Not allowed!

just look at top sites - they are usually arranged from the ones that pay the most to least.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by njoker555 View Post
    just look at top sites - they are usually arranged from the ones that pay the most to least.
    Not really, alot of them are ranked by real user reviews
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DakNet View Post
    Not really, alot of them are ranked by real user reviews
    no, a majority of them are based on affiliate payouts. Very few of them are based on real user reviews.
      0 Not allowed!

Web.com also pays well. I have been a hostgator affiliate for a long time and i also have a reseller account with them. My main complaint is that they frequently delay payouts for an extra month. Otherwise, i like them because they do pay well and i am also comfortable knowing that they provide good service.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Web.com also pays well. I have been a hostgator affiliate for a long time and i also have a reseller account with them. My main complaint is that they frequently delay payouts for an extra month. Otherwise, i like them because they do pay well and i am also comfortable knowing that they provide good service.
    I understand why HostGator would lock commissions though. Fraud rate is just too high.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DakNet View Post
    I understand why HostGator would lock commissions though. Fraud rate is just too high.
    I guess so. I would just think after being a reseller for as long as i have, they would give me a break.

On the otherhand, i am a small affiliate, so perhaps that is why. I really only refer select clients. I don't do major referrals.
      0 Not allowed!

Who else does?
    Most hosting companies' in-house programs pay less than they do through Commission Junction (cj.com). You can find most of the high paying affiliate programs there, so I suggest you join it. I'd also suggest you refer people to companies you actually trust to provide good service, if you have even the faintest belief that what goes around comes around.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by legalhelpforum View Post
    Does anyone know which hosting affiliate pays the most for referrals. I know hostgator pays a decent amount. Who else does?
    Are you looking for a decent and really paying affiliate program of just collecting information to have an idea?
    Gineey - JodoHost.com
    Windows VPS, HSphere Reseller, ASP.NET, ColdFusion & more!
    True 24x7x365 Live Support, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
    Hosting over 85,000+ websites across 100+ countries!
      0 Not allowed!

Lunar Pages is also a good company!
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Most hosting companies' in-house programs pay less than they do through Commission Junction (cj.com). You can find most of the high paying affiliate programs there, so I suggest you join it. I'd also suggest you refer people to companies you actually trust to provide good service, if you have even the faintest belief that what goes around comes around.
    Thank you for the heads up! I looked at the commission a well respected web hosting company pays directly and then I enrolled one of our web sites on Commission Junction. The difference in the commission was substantial. If we make any sales, the extra money will help our family a lot.
    Last edited by Lanny; 10-06-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: add a few more words
      0 Not allowed!

If we make any sales, the extra money will help our family a lot.
    Glad to help! I'm not sure the hosting company would love me if it found out though.
      0 Not allowed!

i think all webhosting affiliate programs are not satisfactory , but mainly hostgator is the best
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by matthall28 View Post
    Dreamhost has a pretty good Affiliate program
    It's great... for the customers that sign up. But you're only going to get $97 referrals from people that aren't smart enough to trip over the millions of discount promo codes out there that come out of the affiliate's referral payout.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Most hosting companies' in-house programs pay less than they do through Commission Junction (cj.com)
    Yes, it is also true. So, it is better to work with hosting companies through Commission Junction.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike in FL View Post
    It's great... for the customers that sign up. But you're only going to get $97 referrals from people that aren't smart enough to trip over the millions of discount promo codes out there that come out of the affiliate's referral payout.
    They also have their "specials" from time to time ($10 for 1 year of hosting) for a week or so, and affiliates don't get paid for sales that take advantage of them. Not only are the affiliates not paid for the traffic they send then, but these special offers will gobble up a lot of the would-be Dreamhost customers, making the affiliate's job that much harder later on.
      0 Not allowed!

FatCow has a great affiliate program. Converts at a great rate
      0 Not allowed!