help just bought a reseller

Every time i go to hosting site they have the same look once you pick a package its like a automated system does this come with my WHMS? if so how do i work it i made a package buts thats it need help ty.

Yes, it is an automated system that comes with most reseller accounts. The package should show, but how you access your package is dependent on what software setup your host provides.

I'm not really sure where you need help with; is it with creating packages in WHM or to create accounts in WHM; and what do you expect it to do ?

Do you have any examples ?

I mean like the code for my web site to start selling web hosting from my reseller everyone's looks the same anyone get what im saying ? When you pikc a package a good example is igxhost.com and then that first screen its a shopping cart that all web hosts have how do i get that i know it comes with my account but i dont know were to get it at

yes that i need that right ? to integrate into my site so people can buy my hosting correct?

do you mean a billing software? like whmcs? your explanations are a bit confusing, it's like you are rushing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by njoker555 View Post
    do you mean a billing software? like whmcs? your explanations are a bit confusing, it's like you are rushing through it.
    Yes, Indeed he does mean like WHMCS. Although most companies tend to provide Client-Exec for free not WHMCS as its cheaper. Although AllReseller provide a nice little reseller package for around $16 a month with free WHMCS. Wouldn't recommend them though as they oversell apparently.

- Many Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by UnbornServers View Post
    I mean like the code for my web site to start selling web hosting from my reseller everyone's looks the same anyone get what im saying ? When you pikc a package a good example is igxhost.com and then that first screen its a shopping cart that all web hosts have how do i get that i know it comes with my account but i dont know were to get it at
    It sounds like you're talking about billing software, if so you will need either ClientExec or WHMCS (among others). They will allow people to buy your hosting packages.

yeah mine doesn't come with whcms is there alternative way i can sell hosting?

Is there a free one just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by veeblox View Post
    Yes, Indeed he does mean like WHMCS. Although most companies tend to provide Client-Exec for free not WHMCS as its cheaper. Although AllReseller provide a nice little reseller package for around $16 a month with free WHMCS. Wouldn't recommend them though as they oversell apparently.

- Many Thanks,
    nothing is free the cost of either whmcs or client exec is included in the reseller package already - thats why prices vary so much from hosts that offer billing softwares to those that don't

yeah mine doesn't come with whcms is there alternative way i can sell hosting?
    you can go to whmcs.com and get a license and set up that way. clientexec.com is another - it's cheaper and just as good.

licensepal.com Get a Discounted Version of some major softwares.
    WHMCS and ClientEXE.

Personally I use WHMCS for everything, it has a built in ticket system, then LiveZilla for the Live Chat.

cool ill go check it out right know im using a manual way for people to buy hosting witch isnt so bad my staff can get to it with about 10-30 minutes of the order and then its setup but automated would save me money.

Is there a free one just wondering?
    Fantastico has 2 free host billing systems, although will not have the same level of support as whmcs or client exec.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

a billing software is intended to make you money - you might as well invest a few dollars and have the investment returned to you in terms of the support you get and the quality of the script.

nothing is free the cost of either whmcs or client exec is included in the reseller package already - thats why prices vary so much from hosts that offer billing softwares to those that don't
    Actually, the pricing doesn't vary all that much, if the provider is big enough. The more licenses they buy, the lower the price per license. Clientexec pricing can get really low if you buy hundreds of them, and WHMCS can get quite cheap too.

There is a free tool http://thehostingtool.com/site/ , haven't tried yet. Demo seems to be down.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development