My host seems to be lost.

before i say this i just want to say my host has been great and in no way am i trying to slam them at all, in fact in just over a year this is the first time they have ever gone down at all for me. it's just we seem to be at a standstill and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with this.

I had a jolt of traffic come to my site, not a whole lot more than normal but it was large for the small time period. on my end the server showed a 403 error. i called them and after some time the said they found out that some images in my site got hung up in ISS memory or something and were showing on other peoples pages. they said they corrected it

still the same problem though.. it looks like the site is pointed to an empty dir with no index.html they said it is pointed in the right place.

the funny thing is i have a second domain name registered on the same account and it works fine.

anyone had this happen ?

any ideas?

Sounds like the site is incorrectly configured on the server. Also, the excuse they gave you about ISS memory and images appearing on someone elses site is completely rediculous.

I suggest you seriously ask further about this. If your host is lying to you then it's time to look elsewhere.. even if they are nice about it. It's a sign of bad business ethics and will eventually bite you.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!