Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Future Hosting - VPS BLOWOUT! DOUBLE RAM/BANDWIDTH and HUGE DISCOUNTS!

Future Hosting now offers VPS services in Chicago, Dallas, London, Seattle and Washington DC. All Managed VPSs include free pro-active monitoring!

We are pleased to introduce our private network which is available in all of our datacenters.
    The Future Hosting private network is a free optional service which provides you with a private IP for each of your VPSs and allows you to transfer data between them absolutely free. The private network is connected between all of our datacenter locations. Read more about it here. Click here to view our network layout.

All prices listed on the website and below are before the discounts.

Special Offers - Any Gold, Platinum, Elite or Titanium VPS: 40% off the life of the VPS AND Double RAM/Bandwidth.

Coupon code: CSO

This offer is for new customers only and is valid until space is filled or the end of the week. Open a ticket with sales after your VPS has been provisioned to add the bonus ram/bandwidth.

======================================================================================

Future Hosting VPS plans include:
    - Virtuozzo based VPS
    - SA-SCSI RAID HDs for excellent disk I/O
    - Minimum Dual Processor Quad Core (8CPU)
    - cPanel, Plesk (both Managed and Unmanaged) include a security setup during provisioning.
    - Full root access
    - Free setup
    - Plesk 9 or cPanel/WHM licenses
    - Custom Reverse DNS upon request
    - PBA/HSPcomplete allows you to use our universal DNS servers for redundancy
    - Future Protect Backups performed on 2 hour intervals.
    - Free Pro-Active Monitoring for Managed VPSs
    - Private Network

======================================================================================
    Silver VPS - Unmanaged - No Control Panel
    - 5 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 100GB bandwidth

- Full root access - Install the software you want
    - 1 Dedicated IP
    - 128 MB SLM RAM
    - Private Network Option
    - Future Protect - 2 Hour Backups - FREE
    - Unmanaged - Starting at: $19.95/month

Pearl VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel
    or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 10 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 200GB bandwidth:

- 2 Dedicated IPs
    - 256 MB SLM RAM
    - Plesk (10 domain) or cPanel (unlimited)
    - Private Network Option
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $44.95/month
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $39.95/month
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $24.95/month

Gold VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel
    - 20 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 350GB bandwidth
    - 700GB After CSO offer!
    - 2 Dedicated IPs
    - 384 MB SLM RAM
    - 768MB After CSO offer!
    - Private Network Option
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $49.95/month $29.97/month after discount!
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $44.95/month $26.97/month after discount!
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $34.95/month $20.97/mo after discount!

Platinum VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel or Unmanaged No control panel
    - 30 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 450GB bandwidth
    - 900GB After CSO offer!
    - 2 Dedicated IPs
    - 512 MB SLM RAM
    - 1024MB After CSO offer!
    - Private Network Option
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $59.95/month $35.97/mo after discount!
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $54.95/month $32.97/mo after discount!
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $44.95/month $26.97/mo after discount!

Elite VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel
    - 40 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 550GB bandwidth:
    - 1100GB After CSO offer!
    - 2 Dedicated IPs
    - 768 MB SLM RAM
    - 1536MB After CSO offer!
    - Private Network Option
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $69.95/month $41.97/mo after discount!
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $64.95/month $38.97/mo after discount!
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $49.95/month $29.97/mo after discount!

Titanium VPS - Choice of Managed Plesk, cPanel
    - 50 GB SA-SCSI Disk Space
    - 650GB bandwidth
    - 1300GB After CSO offer!
    - 2 Dedicated IPs
    - 1024 MB SLM RAM
    - 2048MB After CSO offer!
    - Private Network Option
    - cPanel/Plesk Managed - Starting at: $89.95/month $53.97/mo after discount!
    - cPanel/Plesk Unmanaged - Starting at: $84.95/month $50.97/mo after discount!
    - No control panel VPS - Starting at: $69.95/month $41.97/mo after discount!

FAQ:

Q: Do you offer Fantastico, RVSkins or WHMCS?
    A: Yes, all three are available. Contact sales for additional pricing.

Q: What port speeds are included with the VPS?
    A: 100Mbps port speeds for the VPSs. All nodes have 100mbps or 1gbps ports.

Q: Which datacenter is better?
    A: It depends on your location and the location of your end users. We have a network status page to assist in determining which location is best for you: http://www.futurehosting.com/virtual...ver-locations/

Q: What is your average setup time?
    A: We average 2-4 hour setup time currently.

Q: How long have you been in business?
    A: Since 2001

Q: Do you allow proxy sites?
    A: No, we do not.

Q: Do you make backups of all VPSs?
    A: Yes, with Future Protect we maintain backups on two hour increments. We do, however, always recommend keeping your own backups in addition to ours.

Q: Is there an additional fee for Plesk or cPanel?
    A: The packages which list cPanel or Plesk in the title include the license for the appropriate control panel.

Q: Can you assist transferring our existing data?
    A: In most cases we can transfer your existing data in a cPanel or Plesk VPS at another provider without a fee.

Q: Why does London have a surcharge?
    A: Due to higher operating costs, we have a nominal surcharge for the London location.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Where is the coupon entered durring the order phase?
    CynPro Web Hosting Solutions - Different since 2006, Because We Care!
    Shared, Reseller, and Dedicated Servers All backed by a 30 day money back guarantee
    Reliable, Affordable, Honest.
    Partial proceeds from all shared hosting first payments go to a Charity of your choice!

Second to last page - the page where it lists the order summary with all of the information.

Order placed
    CynPro Web Hosting Solutions - Different since 2006, Because We Care!
    Shared, Reseller, and Dedicated Servers All backed by a 30 day money back guarantee
    Reliable, Affordable, Honest.
    Partial proceeds from all shared hosting first payments go to a Charity of your choice!

Welcome aboard

Me, too. :-)

Me Three, I will review in the next few weeks =)

Does Gold VPS have these software :

Java: jdk1.5.0_16
    Tomcat: apache-tomcat-6.0.18
    MySQL-Java Connector: mysql-connector-java-5[1].1.6

Not by default; however, under a managed VPS, we would install them.

Iam in
    i placed the order #FH-38895
    and i opened a ticket #XHR-223432

Hi!

I'm Planning to order my 2nd FH vps.

I want to request for a swip on the IP address. do you need any requirements for the swip request?

In most VPS, there is a guaranteed RAM, say 256MB but it is burstable to 1GB. How about in the case above?

For example, the Gold plan now offers 768 with this deal. Is it burstable to 1gb?
    Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by ala101 View Post
    Iam in
    i placed the order #FH-38895
    and i opened a ticket #XHR-223432
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by flyah View Post
    Hi!

I'm Planning to order my 2nd FH vps.

I want to request for a swip on the IP address. do you need any requirements for the swip request?
    Yes, you need 8 continuous IPs for us to submit a SWIP request. Open a ticket with sales when you place your order and request 8 continuous IPs and we can assign them - but keep in mind the IPs are $1/mo/IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    In most VPS, there is a guaranteed RAM, say 256MB but it is burstable to 1GB. How about in the case above?

For example, the Gold plan now offers 768 with this deal. Is it burstable to 1gb?
    We use SLM ram which doesn't have bursting. UBC ram allows burstable RAM.

I have a couple questions first when does this offer end like the date?

Also is DirectAdmin available?

They will never say the date the offer will end, as a potential client you need to make a quick decision.

I have already signed up a month ago and their support looks much better than SolarVPS, very engaging. But it is still early to heap praises on them yet.

Remember before that I have signed up with Wiredtree and Servint, and for a windows non-techie user like me I was disappointed with both of them, Servint tech support was very robotic and solved the issues you directed them to. How would I know?

But at Futurehosting, I just said I need my environment setup with php and mysql ready, and I want to move in like a shared hosting client. I will migrate my Joomla database and files and it was up and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by hitboy View Post
    I have a couple questions first when does this offer end like the date?

Also is DirectAdmin available?
    The offers change from week to week and sometimes we extend them. To be straight to the point, we don't have a specific end date for this offer currently.

Quote Originally Posted by hellind2 View Post
    They will never say the date the offer will end, as a potential client you need to make a quick decision.

I have already signed up a month ago and their support looks much better than SolarVPS, very engaging. But it is still early to heap praises on them yet.

Remember before that I have signed up with Wiredtree and Servint, and for a windows non-techie user like me I was disappointed with both of them, Servint tech support was very robotic and solved the issues you directed them to. How would I know?

But at Futurehosting, I just said I need my environment setup with php and mysql ready, and I want to move in like a shared hosting client. I will migrate my Joomla database and files and it was up and ready.
    Glad to hear that

Is it possible to have someone preinstall PPTP vpn on one of your VPS'es?

Sorry, no, however, you should be able to run something like OpenVPN by having us enable TUN/TAP on the VPS.

Are the VPS'es OpenVZ based or Xen based?

Neither, it is Virtuozzo based.

Just asking as a general question... is there any way to host a PPTP vpn AT ALL on any kind of VPS. OpenVZ, Xen, Virtuozzo etc...

I am not sure, I know we have customers running OpenVPN; however, I don't know if any are specifically running PPTP.

hello,

can you please give me more informations about "Business Continuance Protection Only" at the order form?

thanks!
    * Visit the WHT Brazil: http://www.webhostingtalk.com.br * - * Follow us: http://twitter.com/WHT_Brasil*

Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    hello,

can you please give me more informations about "Business Continuance Protection Only" at the order form?

thanks!
    Sure, http://www.futurehosting.com/service...rity-services/

The Internet is like the Wild Wild West today. On a daily basis servers are being attacked and compromised at an extremely high expense to the server owner. When a server falls under a Denial of Service attack, the server is likely to exceed its included bandwidth limitation. At a cost of $0.50/gb of excess data transfer, even a small attack can leave you with a large overage fee.
    In order to alleviate the worry of excessive costs from an incoming Denial of Service attack, Future Hosting has implemented Business Continuance Protection to assist in reducing the headaches of bandwidth overage fees as a result of a DDOS attack. BCP does not mitigate DDOS attacks but is designed to cut out the added expense of bandwidth fees.
    BCP is available on all VPS accounts for $3.95/month. When purchased in advance, this protection will alleviate you of any bandwidth overage fees that result in an incoming DOS attack.

Quote Originally Posted by futurehosting View Post
    The offers change from week to week and sometimes we extend them. To be straight to the point, we don't have a specific end date for this offer currently.

Glad to hear that
    So I am guessing DirectAdmin isn't?

Sorry, I missed that part of your question. Correct, we do not offer DA. You can purchase a license from DA and install it yourself if you would like.

Sorry, I missed that part of your question. Correct, we do not offer DA. You can purchase a license from DA and install it yourself if you would like.
    No problem thanks for the info

I have signed up.

Not by default; however, under a managed VPS, we would install them.
    Very much interested in the titanium plan. Need to make a decision this week.

I've run dozens of websites on the dreamhosts/bluehosts of the world. Now in a start up, I need to move to a higher level service and Futurehosting fits that bill.

I'm unclear on just what you will do in a "managed" VPS.

We need the typical LAMP stack. Ruby on rails, a few SSL certs (we of course need to buy the certificates) and SVN installed.

Would you take care of all that for us?

thanks.

One more question.

Another provider offers a "hybrid" solution stating you get a dedicated core and dedicated ram. You're placed on a box with 7 others VPS's. Makes it very clear, and easy to understand.

How does futurehosting dish out RAM and CPU? how do you stack VPSs on your boxes?

On a plan with 2GB ram, is that solely dedicated to us? how about CPU?

thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by cdc1 View Post
    Very much interested in the titanium plan. Need to make a decision this week.

I've run dozens of websites on the dreamhosts/bluehosts of the world. Now in a start up, I need to move to a higher level service and Futurehosting fits that bill.

I'm unclear on just what you will do in a "managed" VPS.

We need the typical LAMP stack. Ruby on rails, a few SSL certs (we of course need to buy the certificates) and SVN installed.

Would you take care of all that for us?

thanks.
    Yes, those are typical tasks completed under a managed package. Our general statement for managed is that we support anything installed on the VPS upon delivery; however, we do not provide support for third party software.

One more question.

Another provider offers a "hybrid" solution stating you get a dedicated core and dedicated ram. You're placed on a box with 7 others VPS's. Makes it very clear, and easy to understand.

How does futurehosting dish out RAM and CPU? how do you stack VPSs on your boxes?

On a plan with 2GB ram, is that solely dedicated to us? how about CPU?

thanks much.
    We offer Hybrid VPSs as well which have the same concept. The standard VPSs are simply equal share and is burstable.

So far, im very satisfied with their services....

there support is unbeleavable. I submit a ticket and i get a reply back less then 15 mins and prob will be fixed less then 20 mins. Great services so far.

I ordered earlier today, and it looks like my credit card was charged.

Do you guys setup on the weekends?

just wondering.

I ordered earlier today, and it looks like my credit card was charged.

Do you guys setup on the weekends?

just wondering.
    Looks like setup has been initiated, I've been sent login info,

thanks guys,

I am a (very happy) current customer with a 'Titanium' managed plan. I'm thinking of migrating my other VPS and shared accounts over to a 2nd FH VPS, but I notice the special offer says 'New Customers Only'.

Seems a little odd to me that as a current customer I'd have to pay more. Can I order another (new) VPS with this special?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mullman View Post
    I am a (very happy) current customer with a 'Titanium' managed plan. I'm thinking of migrating my other VPS and shared accounts over to a 2nd FH VPS, but I notice the special offer says 'New Customers Only'.

Seems a little odd to me that as a current customer I'd have to pay more. Can I order another (new) VPS with this special?

Thanks
    Drop a ticket to sales with your requirements. We generally have offers for existing customers depending on your needs.

I signed up early this morning and the payment (Payment #FH-26724 (ID 124176)) was finalized at 11:20 a.m. (the time I received the e-mail confirmation).

I thought the VPS would be set up by now. Would this happen today? Tomorrow perhaps? Either way is okay. Just want to stop waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by haligi View Post
    I signed up early this morning and the payment (Payment #FH-26724 (ID 124176)) was finalized at 11:20 a.m. (the time I received the e-mail confirmation).

I thought the VPS would be set up by now. Would this happen today? Tomorrow perhaps? Either way is okay. Just want to stop waiting.
    Hello,

That order was already processed and welcome e-mail sent. I've gone ahead and opened a ticket under your account with another copy of the welcome e-mail. Feel free to send an e-mail to sales if you don't receive a copy of it in the next couple minutes and I can resend it again.

Thanks. Got it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast