A reasonably priced host for 2 domains

Hi,

This forum is fantastic. I own two domains and I was wondering if any one has found a good "combo" deal. I've seen a few where you can host a number of domains and share your space and bandwith across all of them.

Any recommendations?

No, it is not me!
    No, I did not do it!

Rather than strictly look at individual web hosting accounts look at what is called a reseller account or multiple domain hosting account. These let you share bandwidth over a variety of domains.
    Richard
    Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @ www.e3servers.com

Yeah, you should look for a multiple domain solution. Since you only have 2 domains I think a bulk reseller plan wouldn't be worth the money. Multiple domain would be the way to go
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

www.hostparticle.com -- email them your needs and they almost always manage to work something out.
    Gone.

d_lomanto i would check out http://www.enhancedhost.com/ they have a special right now, 2 accounts for the price of one. Here is the link http://www.aussieforum.com/showthrea...=&threadid=773 for just the special.

You could shop around and find a list of hosts you like then inquire of them if they'd support you having an extra domain connected to your account, as an account of it's own. You'd be suprised how flexible hosts can be

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Hi,
    Most Cpanel-based hosts offer multi-domain hosting since the "add-on domain" feature was added a few months ago. If you post in the Requests forum I'm sure you'll get lots of offers.
    Jim
    RotoHOST.com
    webhosting solutions for e-Business

The host I have been using would most likely fit your needs.

COMPUTICA - www.computicahosting.com

I have been with them for awhile now and their service and support have always been top notch!