1. #1 what kind of passive support they have ? what kind of passive support they have ? 48H without any progress ...
    i bought VPS three months back and i am avoiding to disturb their sleeping APAIC but this is the first issue i have with their support , my vps turned offline with out any known reason no billing ,no abusing emails ..etc ...

no response ...

is it normal with this LAND ???

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, 2 days without a response is not good.

Did you try calling them? or other methods of support, email?

VPSLand is a DISASTER as far as support. Unless you can run as a default account...if you have ANYTHING where they need to configure that requires half a brain, they'll screw it up. I have set up an account in June, it is October and I've yet to receive a proper set-up, they screw it up yet again. Right now I am to a point where I demand a full refund, because there was NOT A SINGLE DAY in 4 months that we were running on their "hosting". We'll see how it goes.

I've heard quite a few bad stories about VPSland, including very slow VPS'... Sounds like they oversell to hell and back, then don't provide very good support :\

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've seen mixed reviews on VPSLand in the past few months. Do you have backups? It might be time to find a more reliable host that will give you great support.
    Rock Solid Shared, Reseller and VPS Solutions
    Cpanel/WHM, Fantastico de Luxe, Installatron, RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, 24/7 Support
    FFMPEG, ImageMagick, PHP5, Ruby On Rails, Subversion, Trac, PDO, Zend
    DashingHost - Fast (dashing) Web Hosting