Best WHM Master Reseller Script? Must have automation with WHMCS

Is there any good whm master reseller script or plugins which can be automated with whmcs?

Quote Originally Posted by arbershosting View Post
    Is there any good whm master reseller script or plugins which can be automated with whmcs?
    ZamFoo works with WHMCS. That is what I use on my site and it is fully automated.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

Deasoft's also works with WHMCS. You don't need to do anything special to make it work.

Which one do you think is the best

There isn't a "best" its really down to personal preference and what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Sc00by22 View Post
    There isn't a "best" its really down to personal preference and what you are looking for
    Do you think whmphp is good?

just get a vps, far more reliable and you have a lot more control than any master reseller can provide you - and for all you know, the master reseller you are with is just an alpha master reseller of someone else. be careful who you go with, most master reseller providers don't stay in business for too long, although there are some exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by njoker555 View Post
    just get a vps, far more reliable and you have a lot more control than any master reseller can provide you - and for all you know, the master reseller you are with is just an alpha master reseller of someone else. be careful who you go with, most master reseller providers don't stay in business for too long, although there are some exceptions.
    i rent my server. I want to offer master reseller

ah, I read wrong then, usually these threads are about starting up a reseller business without having to get the server. But I'm still not a fan of it best of luck to you, maybe you'll be one of the few reliable master reseller providers out there.

I use Zamfoo, it's great because you can set autogrants that automatically give Resellering Permissions to certain packages...

I recommend Zamfoo...