Could you recommend Wild West Domains

I am still researching reseller plan for hosting purposes.
    Could any one recommend me Wild West Domains for selling domains and hostings.

How about their control panel and scripting languages. I have read on their website I have to pay $99 for basic account.

Please help as I do not know have more information about reseller plans.

Thank you in advance.

they have a ton of people reselling but there are others out there with similar setups where you don't have to pay any fees other than the sales you get. but they are a good place to start reselling - but if you want more control over the packages, pricing, and other set ups then I would recommend you find a reseller offering cpanel/whm and set up a business that way.

However with that kind of a reseller you would have to have your own site and your own billing software (I'd recommend whmcs), sounds harder but the amount of control makes it all worth it.

Good luck to you

Hi:
    As njoker said, they are easy to start with because they provide a turnkey store. You can just plug in your logo and go.

The biggest problem i have with them is that you don't own your own clients. If you decide 6 months from now to change hosts, there is no way to transfer all of those clients. Also, if you don't renew at the end of the year, again, you lose your client base.

The learning curve for hosting reselling is not that great. I think you would be much better off going with someone like Hostgator.com. Otherwise, you may consider just being an affiliate and referring clients. For example, hostgator.com pays $100 per referral. You would have to have a client with Wild West Domains for about 3 years to make that much.

Wild West Domains (GoDaddy) is good however lacks integration support for whmcs. You have to pay them for every client you host but do aid in support.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

Why would they support whmcs when they have their own superior product

Quote Originally Posted by AsadAhmed View Post
    I am still researching reseller plan for hosting purposes.
    Could any one recommend me Wild West Domains for selling domains and hostings.

How about their control panel and scripting languages. I have read on their website I have to pay $99 for basic account.

Please help as I do not know have more information about reseller plans.

Thank you in advance.
    I am very familiar with them and recommend it. All scripting languages are supported including php, asp. asp.net, cold fusion, ruby, ruby on rails, etc. Let me know if you hace a specific question regarding capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    Why would they support whmcs when they have their own superior product
    If you just wanted to just sell their domains with your own hosting.
    JixHost | U.S.A. based hosting & support for 8+ years. | Powerful, reliable network.
    JixHost.com | Instant Activation | Trusted by over 115,000 clients served globally.
    █ Cloud VPS | Alpha Reseller | Master Reseller | Reseller | BBB Rated "A+".
    █ 24/7/365 Help desk support | Recurring Affiliate Program available.

Quote Originally Posted by JixHost View Post
    If you just wanted to just sell their domains with your own hosting.
    I think he wants to resell their hosting and other products. No integration with 3rd party software is necessary

Actually there is high competition there. Some web hosting service providers will be able to offer hands on support to you. Some not. But it worth keep looking and searching.
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by rumsfo View Post
    Actually there is high competition there. Some web hosting service providers will be able to offer hands on support to you. Some not. But it worth keep looking and searching.
    With Wild West Domains you certainly get the support. That's my experience.

I've been a Wild West Reseller since 2003 and I am happy with it. I don't offer hosting through them, only domain registrations.
    We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth together as brothers.
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

Anything involving Godaddy is bad. Their customer service is horrible, their practices are ridiculous, godaddy is just flat out bad.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech View Post
    Anything involving Godaddy is bad. Their customer service is horrible, their practices are ridiculous, godaddy is just flat out bad.
    Whats bad about them? The only issue I have ever had was them trying to sell me 10 more products then I actually want. Did they like ignore your tickets or some sort?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Quote Originally Posted by linux-tech View Post
    What domain(s) did you host with them? Are we supposed to bow down to your opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    Are we supposed to bow down to your opinions?
    I must've missed the post where he asked for that.
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

goo daddy might be up to your requirements