256MB - mem
    5GB - drive
    200GB - band
    Windows - opp
    50 IP addresses

Dallas, NYC, LA, or Miami location.

Recommendations anyone?

Whats your budget?

I think you need to specify your budget. Additionally, what will you be hosting on the VPS? I hope you will be ready to provide justification for the 50 IP addresses you require?

Under $100 per month.

Yes, your Choice is available and please provide justification for the 50 IP addresses you require?

Your budget is fine - but you would definitely need to provide the justification for the 50IP addresses you have requested

I would need the IP's because I am going to be hosting 27 (as of right now) squeeze pages for article marketers and clickbank marketers. I want each site to have its own IP address. The reason I am asking for 50 is because I plan on getting more clients in the near future. I wouldn't want to get more than 50 from one company, so once I reach that number, I'd look for another company in another location.

There will be NO MAILING from the server at all. All of my clients have either aweber or constant contact. One has interspire which is already hosted on another server and will not be moving.

Thanks alot Moonster. Thats great info and exactly what I was looking for. Ordering now.

Hopefully the following guys could help you..

Windows:
    ServeByte

Linux: Tinyvps.ca

Good Luck

Talk to RAMHost, they provide some super VPS's and custom solutions if you need them I'f you require a UK VPS however contact Coeplic they are 100% reliable. They are based at the datacentre so you wont suffer any problems.

- Many Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by veeblox View Post
    Talk to RAMHost, they provide some super VPS's and custom solutions if you need them I'f you require a UK VPS however contact Coeplic they are 100% reliable. They are based at the datacentre so you wont suffer any problems.

- Many Thanks,
    Just because they are based in a datacenter, does not mean that they wont have issues.

What happend with VAServe? They where also based in a datacenter?

Anything can happend anywhere any time

Quote Originally Posted by xnutty View Post
    Thanks alot Moonster. Thats great info and exactly what I was looking for. Ordering now.
    Glad to hear it. Good folks there. Hopefully they can help. Def glad I was! Happy WHT'in!