HALF Price for Life - Triple Space - Double Bandwidth - boxVPS.com

For the Next 7 days we will give every sign-up HALF OFF and TRIPLE your harddrive space and DOUBLE your bandwidth!

Simply make Your purchase with the coupon code: 50off

www.boxvps.com/vps-hosting.php

As always, all WHT Users will benefit from TRIPLE(this time)Space & Bandwidth on every sign-up.

support@boxVPS.com

All current VPS customers are being setup in Dallas Texas(softlayer)

Test IP: 174.36.45.66

Is this a life time discount?
    Yes, for the length of your plan.
    boxVPS.com - How big is your box?

the boxvps.com/client display
    License Validation Failed.
    and I had buy a vps from you,my ip is:174.37.16.217, is had down over 7day,late you give me a new vps,but not send me root password,and you hypervm is can't open,

BoxVPS is nothing but a scam.

I've waited nearly a month for my VPS. There are many budget bargains on WHT - BoxVPS IS NOT one of them. Stay away - stay very far away!

ohh no.. I just ordered a vps from them.. I hope everything is gonna be alright
    * hrproteam - high resolution multimedia
    * hosting, advertising, designing, company branding
    * click here to know more about us

Quote Originally Posted by hrproteam View Post
    ohh no.. I just ordered a vps from them..
    "ohh no" is right. Maybe you can cancel the transaction?

I hope everything is gonna be alright
    I seriously doubt it!

Our orders have been a bit slow to setup(though as of right now we are 100% caught up).

Instant Setup - 90% of all orders are instant setup(when we run specials via WHT sometimes we receive more orders then Our Nodes can handle. We simply cannot over stack the nodes. We have to delay the order setups, for new nodes etc... Sometimes a server order needs to be setup in minutes, just let us know and we can push you through ASAP. We have no problem working any solution out for any customer, be it push through an instant setup, refund your money until setup, or any solution you can almost come up with.

Contact us directly for any account related needs(faster activation, comments etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by budman714 View Post
    We have no problem working any solution out for any customer, be it push through an instant setup, refund your money until setup, or any solution you can almost come up with.
    All I want is either for my VPS to be setup, or to get a refund. Do this and I'll be glad to rescind my above comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mami View Post
    All I want is either for my VPS to be setup, or to get a refund. Do this and I'll be glad to rescind my above comments.
    Do you mind PMing me your ticket/account name/#? or simply creating a support ticket now and I will resolve this for you instantly.

All setups are shown as pushed through/active. Im sure we can resolve this instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by budman714 View Post
    Do you mind PMing me your ticket/account name/#? or simply creating a support ticket now and I will resolve this for you instantly.

All setups are shown as pushed through/active. Im sure we can resolve this instantly.
    Great! I'll PM you now.

budman714 is currently working to resolve my problem. I'll keep you all posted - but he's been very responsive. Thanks budman714!

Instead of triple space could that be swapped for double RAM? So a VPS with 50GB space and 512MB RAM can keep the space at 50GB but have RAM an 1024MB?