Selling VPS/shared/reseller hosting company - $14K/annual - LOW BIN & Quick Sale!

Hi,

I am selling a small-medium hosting company. Here is the snippet from WHMCS:

USD Currency
    Monthly: $604.44 USD (119)
    Quarterly: $281.06 USD (13)
    Semi-Annually: $53.91 USD (3)
    Annually: $5963.73 USD (84)
    Biennially: $228.00 USD (2)
    Est. Annual: $14563.07 USD

======

Customers are VPS (about 35 VPS) on 2 PacificRack servers (about $450 dollars per month) - paid till October 28th.

Shared customers are on SurpassHosting - 1 server (I think it needs to be branched on 2) - will be paid till November 1.

Includes domain account with domains of clients, company domains, company site/design, and all related assets such as WHMCS database, rented server logins, PacificRack/SurpassHosting logins, etc.

======

Looking for $5300 paid via. PayPal - quick sale please, it's a great deal!

If you are interested, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

I have sent you a email, we can continue the conversation there.

thanks for the call

if you can confirm those details by email, and I'll get back to you with some questions later Sunday

Rob
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Are you willing to split the customers? I'm only interested in shared hosting clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt.Networks View Post
    Are you willing to split the customers? I'm only interested in shared hosting clients.
    I'm interested in the VPS customers, so maybe we can come to an arrangement?

Im looking to purchase the whole load including the whole company as BIN price. Please do PM me your phone details and contact details.

Thank you..

BIN offer here

I'm interested in purchasing everything for the BIN.
    Please PM me your details.

Thanks

Not willing to split the customers & mankie/RoyalSapphire, both of you have been PMed.

I know you are not soliciting offers, but we would offer $2000 based on the information we have at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by GilesA View Post
    I know you are not soliciting offers, but we would offer $2000 based on the information we have at hand.
    I already got a $3500 offer from a large hosting company yesterday to complete within 15 minutes - I'm still waiting for another party.

I sent you an email. Can you please get back to me. My email is admin at vpsoutlet.com

Quote Originally Posted by VPSOUTLET View Post
    I sent you an email. Can you please get back to me. My email is admin at vpsoutlet.com

E-mailed.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by host4sale2009 View Post
    I already got a $3500 offer from a large hosting company yesterday to complete within 15 minutes - I'm still waiting for another party.
    If you can provide details of when the annuals renew, we can relook at our offer. As things stand we are assuming the worst case scenario, that they all renewed on 1st October.

I would like to see your plans.

If you upload a list of annual renew dates by month then we'll update our offer to you. Without this we're shooting in the dark

They're all over the place - companies been open two years - annauls renew throughout the year, there's at least one to two a month on average.

There are 84 annuals, that means there are potential hotspots if there are 1-2 some months.

I think this is quite critical because to be dumped with 70 customers who are not paying until September 2010 is very different to have to provide services with no income until December 2009

Hi,

I'll get info for you but 4XXX is already amazing - people ask for at least half - I asked for a third annual.

I just got mailed by someone who pointed me to a link, it does name the company for sale, so its probably best not to post in public however it says:

09-25-2009, 07:39 AM
    Hello,

We purchased the company a few days ago and apologize for the delay. I'm personally looking at this now. We're in the process of getting our full management team here to work with Nixism within the next few hours - that means fully managed services, 24 hour live support, and phone support. We plan to include this free with all Nixism accounts.

We'll be issuing SLA credits either way to you (OP) for this delay - things have been tough but we are finally getting around to merging everything.

Is host4sale2009 the person who posted this message and offloading the customers a week or so later - or is this being double sold?

I thought it was Nixism, Nixism was sold along time ago was it not?

I have been waiting for the OP to appear online, But no luck.

Well that being the case, someone appears to be claiming a recent purchase as of 25th September 2009

It turns out that it is the OP who makes that claim on 5th September. The link I was sent was syndicated from WHT. Original post here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6376497

We purchased it the 5th of September and want to move to a different standard. I'm trying to get this sold off for that reason.

RoyalSapphire @Ill be online soon.

I'm going to ask again, is there a escrow company out there that deals with this sort of thing?

I don't understand how people make a purchase like this without a third party involved that checks all the credentials etc...

Quote Originally Posted by web-1 View Post
    I'm going to ask again, is there a escrow company out there that deals with this sort of thing?

I don't understand how people make a purchase like this without a third party involved that checks all the credentials etc...
    We can use whatever. We sign contracts and NDA. People even got WHMCS.

Sale closed.

Pending sale.

Quote Originally Posted by host4sale2009 View Post
    Sale closed.Pending sale.
    Congratulations on your sale.

I'm still waiting on that email you were going to send 24 hours ago, otherwise would have made an offer :p
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

30. who was this sold to as i know this is about nixism and want to contact the new owner as i am a vps customer and we were told things by the new owner prior to theis job

Hi,

Please submit a ticket - the new owners are a large and reputable company.

32. from what i have been able to find out it is hostdime but i have not gotten alot of response from them even email manny

From what I see they respond pretty fast - email manny ([email protected]), it's also his MSN and he's online.

34. I emailed him over 2 hours ago also he updated a ticket this morning and has not answer anything since it has been 5 hours.

i won't list your name here but what happened why did you all of a sudden just drop us after you promised us so much?

35. This has been confirmed that they were sold to hostdime.

hi, send me an email with offer to donmarcocro28 at hotmail dot com
    thanks