Scotland, UK

* ★ A real Core i7 920 Special - 6GB DDR3, 2x 500GB HD, cPanel/WHM for $199/mo! ★

DediCentral’s Dedicated Deals

We are an established registered company and have been Paypal verified for over 5 years!

All servers are deployed in the Colo4Dallas datacentre, Texas, USA. Providers include Internap and Level3!

Our Core i7 920 Special

Based on the Bloomfield core, this is the "full fat" Intel Core i7 processor with QPI and hyperthreading. We've got one of the lowest prices on WHT! Don't be fooled by other providers lynnfield Core i7 7xx and 8xx series processors, we've got the real deal 9xx series.

Intel Core i7 920 (Quad Core Bloomfield CPU - 4x2.66GHz, 8MB Cache, Hyprethreading = 8 effective cores!)
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    500GB Primary SATA Hard Drive
    500GB Secondary SATA Hard Drive
    2000GB Bandwidth with 100Mbps Port
    Remote Reboot Port
    cPanel/WHM + Fantastico Included Free
    $199 per month with NO setup fee - click here to order

We are a "no frills" provider - and that's the way our customers like it! We provide great prices, a stable network, quality hardware; and that means our customers on average keep the same server with us for over 2 years - before upgrading to another server with us! If you want stability and reliability, we don't disappoint.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do you accept PayPal?
    Yes, we accept only PayPal for our dedicated servers. We have a Paypal Verified Business account for over 5 years and can accept credit card payments through PayPal as well. At this time, we do not accept international credit card sales. UK customers - please contact us for alternative options.

Q: What is the average setup time??

We try to deploy all servers 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation. Billing starts from the date of order.

All offers available while stocks last.

Contact Information
    Sales Email: sales[at]
    AIM Instant Messenger: ClippedSolutions
    Yahoo Instant Messenger: ClippedSolutions

Server Management Includes
    Available for only $30 per month!

* USA-Based Experienced Technicians available 24x7x365
    * 6 Hour response time guarantee
    * Most tickets fully resolved within 24 hours
    * Unlimited tickets & admin work

Troubleshooting and regular maintenance

* WHM/cPanel Technical Issues Debugged & Resolved
    * We will troubleshoot any problems with Apache, FTP, PHP, MySQL, Exim etc...
    * Installation of 3rd Party Software - Zend Optimiser, GD, ImageMagick, RVSkin (license required) etc...
    * Server Updates - we will update your kernel, Apache, PHP, Exim etc... on request

Server Monitoring

* 24x7x365 Server Monitoring every 5 minutes
    * If your server is down for more than 15 minutes, we will reboot the server for you
    * Monitoring statistics - view monitoring stats online and get weekly emailed uptime reports

Initial Server Setup

* If you order our server management package with a new server, we will configure the server for you and get it ready for you to use.

For full details, please see

DediCentral is a trading name of Clipped Limited.
    Clipped Limited is a private limited company, registered in Edinburgh, Scotland (number SC315026).
    Registered Office: Clipped Limited, 25 Firwood Road, Glasgow, G77 5PY
    Last edited by tickedon; 10-03-2009 at 09:58 AM.