Thread: TheHostingTool

Has anybody ever used tht?
    is it any good, could or would you compaire it to whmcs?

thanx in advance

I could not hear anything about the software called The Hosting Tool before. But it cannot compare with WHMCS. WHMCS is one of the most advanced commercial hosting billing softwares. It has a lot of features and modules and updates regularly. But the other is simple, poor and free software.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template. - Demo

It looks like it is aimed at free hosts mainly with just 1 guy running it. Doesn't even compare to clientexec or whmcs yet

Never heard about TheHostingTool software before but I am sure that WHMCS software is ahead of all in this race.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

I agree never heard of this hosting tool software, and WHMCS comes highly recommended.

I tried to install it on local machine with wamp, installation was very smooth with rich ajax features. Got some syntax error after the installation.

Will try to test it online, I guess it would be worth trying.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development