Hybrid View

* Free book: How to start your own 6 figure a year web hosting company.

Hello Everyone!

Daniel Brock here from HostLauncher.com, and I am about to show you exactly how to start your own 6 figure a year web hosting service.

In my FREE book, I will show you:

• How to start your own web host for as cheap as possible.
    • Where and how to get customers right from the get-go.
    • How to position yourself to stand out in front of the crowd.
    • Some of the best FREE places to advertise your service.

Learn from an experienced web host.
    I have been running the same hosting company for the past 7 years. With this business, I was able to buy my first Porsche 911 996 at the age of 18. It's actually pretty easy...once you know what you are doing. So don't waste time and money trying to learn the ropes when I tell you exactly how to do it for free.

Go here RIGHT NOW if you want to learn how to start your own successful hosting company:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/

If you don't want to be part of the 99% of web hosts that fail within the first year, you MUST get my free book here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/

If you have any questions about my book, or about starting a web hosting service, feel free to ask. I am happy to share my knowledge.

Thanks!
    Daniel
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by dbbrock1 View Post

Learn from an experienced web host.
    I have been running the same hosting company for the past 7 years.
    What is the name/website of your hosting company?
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I've wondered the same. Post the name of the company here.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

Quote Originally Posted by UH-Bobby View Post
    Post the name of the company here.
    Why Yessuh! I swears I be delighted.

Joking aside, ReadySetConnect is the company in reference. Surely there are better questions than that!

So this is your company?

ReadySetConnect.com
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    So this is your company?

ReadySetConnect.com
    Yes, that's right.

I can remember you trying to sell this ebook on DigitalPoint so why're you giving this out for free now ? Did no one want to buy it ?

Well, I have not actually downloaded his ebook.. but personally I think what he's doing is a good idea.

He's (presumably) offering useful information about how to start a hosting business, and then most likely adding a few links to his own company and recommending himself as the reseller provider.

There's nothing wrong with that type of marketing at all, and I commend him for his ambition.

The only "problem" I have is that he sort of creates an unrealistic expectation with the "buyer". Telling someone that they too can have a 6-figure company with no computer experience necessary is just downright silly, and any experienced owner in this industry will confirm my opinion.

But... it's "buyer beware", and there's nothing to stop any newbie who wants to start a business from doing their due diligence and asking if such claims are true or not.

Regardless... the more material about how to start a business cheaply and get into the hosting market... the better.

Why do I say this? Because I want there to be TONS of low-cost budget discount cheapo new businesses all offering their services to everyone. After a few months with this kind of provider, the customer realizes that price isn't everything, and they start looking for a provider that actually has an established business with reputation and referrals. And that's how my own company gets 99% of our business.

So.. I hope many newbies download this book!

Quote Originally Posted by pixeldawn View Post
    I can remember you trying to sell this ebook on DigitalPoint so why're you giving this out for free now ? Did no one want to buy it ?
    No, this offer is simply a free slim version of my full version book.

mrzippy,

Thanks for the comments. Reason I said that you don't need any experience with anything is because that's exactly how I started. I make it clear in my course that you can start out with no experience, and sort of 'learn as you go'.

We all know how easy WHM and cPanel is - with a small setup guide that tells you exactly what you need to do, you can just follow along and have your web host setup in very little time with no skill.

Yes, there might be problems later on that you need skills for to fix - but there are ways around that.

I've bought the book and I'm happy with it so far, I've learnt somethings that I wouldn't of learnt online