Dedicated Servers Feedback

In these past many years I have used 7 major data centers which provide collocation and dedicated servers.

Out of these 7 provides, what would make a client impressed?

One is off course the level of reliability, the network must be up without anyone bothering it.

Second is the level of security, when someone is bothering it, their team must be extremely responsive to provide help to restore service back to normal, it doesn't matter if there is an additional fee for it, availability is crucial.

Third would be the response time, which is critical, because this gets personal. When a client needs an "urgent" help, if the provider successfully responded the urgency in a timely manner, it will build an great sense of trust.

It's like you as the provider is storing up "trust funds" into your clients. If you keep doing this, when something bad happens, you will have enough trust funds deposited into your client's faith, so they will eventually understand the situation.

From these many years of using many major provider, I can only experience an amazing level of service from one single provider, which are always dependable and are able to respond to my inquiries within minutes, not hours.

A client expect a reply in minutes when they are leasing a dedicated server or even collocating their servers with a provider.

So far, only one seems to be able to provide such an excellent service.

This is not a rating about a particular provider, but I would like to give an input to dedicated server providers on what's important when it comes to building a good client relationship.

Willing to do an extra mile help would definitely a big plus which I also experience with the same provider.

Lastly, I would like to leave my total satisfaction review for the one provider which surpasses my expectation being their client. The one and only provider which I personally experienced an outstanding level of service is ThePlanet.

With their pricing, the level of service I received as a client is outstanding.

Good job ThePlanet!
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Glad to hear you are happy with The Planet's services I've done business with them in the past and they are indeed a good party for American dedis.

For me personally, these points are very important and I think my clients can confirm this:

- Fast response times, 7 days in a row because hosting is a 24/7 business
    - Treat customer as a person and not as a number which is mostly the case with the "bigger" providers
    - Offer competitive server pricings
    - Make sure network problems are resolved in a very short period of time

I can think of a few more, but those are the most important ones.
    www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Quote Originally Posted by ServerBoost View Post
    I can think of a few more, but those are the most important ones.
    The most important factor is not to bring your company in danger. Clients need to be safe. So:

- No heavy debts on the company.
    - Not willingy host content against the law - exposing you to the risk of some or all servers impounded by law enforcement.
    - Have all security measures in place: Onsite 24/7 security staff, Fire detection and extinguishing systems, UPS, Power generators and Redundant Network.

A lot a client usually cannot really detect, before it is too late.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    The most important factor is not to bring your company in danger. Clients need to be safe. So:

- Not willingy host content against the law - exposing you to the risk of some or all servers impounded by law enforcement.
    I agree on this. Apparently there are some hosts out there, even the big ones, are willing to host illegal activities that can harm other people/servers. I am so disgusted of providers allowing such activity from their clients just for the money.

I have not found any US providers that promote hosting illegal activities.