Cool logo designer wanted. $15 USD

**** PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS REGARDING THIS POSTING OR THE COMPENSATION BEING OFFERED; THIS IS WHAT I AM OFFERING; IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM OFFERING, PLEASE MOVE ON ****

Hello! I am looking for a creative logo designer that has professional experience with photoshop. You'll have 42 hours to create the logo. I would like the logo in its raw format as well as in .jpg format. Please send me a private message!
    Pay will be $15 USD. Thanks for reading my ad.

Hello There

I'm very interested in what your looking for and I am able to do it for you within 24 hours. Included in the ZIP file you would recieve you would get the original PSD file plus a png image and a jpeg image.

-Many Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by silvereagle510 View Post
    **** PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS REGARDING THIS POSTING OR THE COMPENSATION BEING OFFERED; THIS IS WHAT I AM OFFERING; IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM OFFERING, PLEASE MOVE ON ****
    Even if they did comment negatively at the compensation, you can always report them since what they do is totally against the rules.
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

Quote Originally Posted by Harzem View Post
    Even if they did comment negatively at the compensation, you can always report them since what they do is totally against the rules.
    Very well put Harzem << boost your budget and this guy will create you the most GORGEOUS! logo , I've seen his work and i dont think anyone could beat it to be honest, He's just brilliant

- Many Thanks,

Qtriangle Infotech are one of the Leading providers of top class website development, web designing services, cheap and top quality web hosting in India, SEO services and domain registration services in India.

We provide these services at low cost, yet with top quality.

We have an experienced team of web designers and web developers for your web development needs. We are experts in blog setup, CMS sites and other custom website development. We also provide logo design services.

Visit us at http://www.qtriangle.in

Services provided:

Web Design
    Web Development
    Domain registration
    Web hosting
    Qtriangle - Website development and web hosting solutions
    The very best of PHP/MySQL development services

Quote Originally Posted by dpsmails View Post
    Qtriangle Infotech are one of the Leading providers of top class website development, web designing services, cheap and top quality web hosting in India, SEO services and domain registration services in India.

We provide these services at low cost, yet with top quality.

We have an experienced team of web designers and web developers for your web development needs. We are experts in blog setup, CMS sites and other custom website development. We also provide logo design services.

Visit us at http://www.qtriangle.in

Services provided:

Web Design
    Web Development
    Domain registration
    Web hosting
    hi there .. i just contacted you via contact form at your site.

We can create one for you.