Thumbs up My Accurate Hub Networks review

Well I've been a huge fan of WHT for a long time. It was where I found Accurate Hub Networks.

So I've been watching this forum for a bit, and I realized its time to register and put in my input to the community.

Back to the point.

6 months ago I signed up for their services, moving away from 1&1 shared hosting. So I spoke with Andrew about getting a server for the things I do. We worked a deal, which is probably too good to be true.

Im running on one of their Dell 1425s. I have servers here at the work (designing agency), so I know my way with servers etc etc. The performance of their network and support 10/10 I had no problems and although unmanaged, I was always able to get help and support.

They look like a new emerging host, but I recommend to give them a try. I've just picked up another server with them ($15 for my first month is quite a steal imo)

Can you provide your domain hosted with them? If you dont want to make it public, use the report post button and submit it to the mods.

Ok, I have done that

Thanks for sharing your good experiences. Give us regular updates in future.

Thanks for your kind review. It really does help us as one of the "emerging" competitors