Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by goodness0001
    where did i ever mention source code? If you can find where i ever mentioned source code then you have a good arguement. Since i never dida assuming just makes an ass out of you not me.
    Quote below:

I dont know if either companies have any presence in the United States, but if they did, i think it would be time to bust out the lawyers and make inverseflow prove they havent copied ideas (or source code for that matter
    Best wishes,
    ---
    Dan Ushman
    Co-founder & CMO
    SingleHop, Inc.

I for one use eSupport but am planning to switch to Inverseflow's helpdesk solution. I am looking forward to some of the things I hear that are going to be added to it in the future.

Andrew

Originally posted by Refsoft

Most helpdesks, *including eSupport and InverseFlow*, do this.
    Gotcha

...if the features are added. Let's not forget that many companies hype how good something *will* be but never get round to it. Hostgui???

We use wonderdesk, it's great, reliable, easy to use and importantly it's robust to handle a lot of tickets.

The only thing letting it down is it's GUI but at the end of the day speed is more of a preference to me than pretty pictures and excessive functions.

I started at developing my own bespoke helpdesk but it's been put on hold for a bit.

What about a way to take the old tickets and dump them in from perldesk? So, if we use your program, the old tickets won't be lost?

Originally posted by dherman76
    What about a way to take the old tickets and dump them in from perldesk? So, if we use your program, the old tickets won't be lost?
    Not a bad idea, similar to what VB does with UBB message threads
    and accounts... Right?
    ---
    Dan Ushman
    Co-founder & CMO
    SingleHop, Inc.

yep!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12