* Fraudulent Credit Card Billing by

In April 2002 I paid a 3 month subscription to for a domain name and web hosting service via credit card. is a part of the UnifiedNames, Inc.

Their support was non-existant. No phone numbers, and they answered email when they "felt like it". Still, I got the website up and running only to have the server go down for 4-8 hrs at a time 3-4 times in one week. That was the last straw. I obtained a new host, transferred all my files and cancelled my subscription. I wrote to them by every method possible--including support tickets. NO RESPONSE.

6 weeks after the cancellation hit my credit card for another quarter of billing. I disputed it and wrote them again. The bank just adjusted the August charge when 5 days later I was hit with yet ANOTHER CHARGE by

THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. In April, when the charge was valid, they did not have "automatic billing". I NEVER AUTHORIZED AUTOMATIC BILLING. I authorized a one time charge. THESE PEOPLE ARE STEALING NOW, AND WILL NOT STOP. The bank says they can't stop an automatic payment--not even one that was initiated by the seller, and not the account holder.

BUYERS BEWARE!! Stay away from these people. is an East Coast based Internet Company, we are wholly owned by UnifiedNames,Inc. with the following sites:

Customer support and LIVE CHAT is available 24 X 7 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. IS ALWAYS OPEN!
    Satisfaction Guaranteed!
    If at anytime you are not satisfied with an answer from our support team ask for them to escalate your inquiry to a support manager. Our support managers are always available around the clock to assist you further. '

Did you try their support area?

3. #3 uses for support. Obviously, you've never been there. I have.

SATISFACTION??? I would be very happy to just have them refund my credit card and STOP CHARGING ME for services not being rendered.

In the meantime, I will spread the word--the absolute truth about them everywhere I can. Maybe others won't be suckered in like I was.

Scotland, UK
    Do they use a third party processor such as Revecom or 2CheckOut. If so, contact them and ask them to stop any future charges to your card.

Look on your card statement and see who you were billed by.
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost

Email their CEO - he fowarded my billing problem to the proper people, and it got worked out.

- Matt

New York
    rochen is right.

- sima156
    Last edited by Chicken; 11-17-2002 at 12:54 PM.

Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    Epitomized Hosting: Exceeding Your Expectations

They hit me with double billing, and their manager kept saying he would refer it to the accounts manager, but of course they never fixed it. Eventually i just gave up, it just wasnt worth the hassle.
    I would definitely stay away from RegisterFly and their associated group of companies.