So Cal, USA

Toystore Website

My friend runs a toystore and he wanted an informational site for his fiers that he hands out at collectable conventions so I created this simple site for him:

I am probably going to redesign it with another ecomemrce solution but some criticism about it in its current form would be appreciated:
    Ariolander - Amateur Web Developer
    Anime, Manga,
    And Web Design A Haiku
    Of My Pastimes

UK: Oxford
    I not going to tell you its brillian, but it's alright. Does that job of selling things online. Maybe a little too many Halo 3 pictures, but other then that, its alright.
    Garbott Ltd - Professional web development & consultancy services
    Oxford.Hosting - Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.

Very nice web site. The colors are correctly choosen and the overall look of the website is very good.

I like the look of the site, but I think you could do better by changing the font and size for links and headings. The default blue and black with small text doesn't fit the site very well.

Colorado, USA
    I like the logo. Blue is my favorite color. Your site navigation is very good and the site looks very professional. Good job all the way around.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
    The site is quite bland, especially for a toy store! I think that the addition of a secondary color would help. Here are a few sites for reference:
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes