Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by timechange
    CT was hit hard? Good. An ex gf lives there nyah nyah nyah nyah!
    Wow... Tell us how you REALLY feel...

Steve
    Steven Santinelli
    www.sms-hosting.com - Premium Web Hosting
    www.sms-telecom.com - Low cost long distance/800 Service!

Hoping it snows in the DC area a pretty damn good amount. School snow cancellations are the greatest days ever.

According to weatherbug, we're supposed to get another 3 inches tonight... Won't cancel school, but it will help make the sliding hill fun!!!

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

Cold enough to snow here (Knoxville, TN) but they say only the mountains will get some, which is fine with me. A rear wheel drive car -- which I bought when I lived in South Georgia -- is not compatible with icy hills of East Tenn.
    Generally, I like the weather here. We have real seasons but it doesn't get carried away with it.
    Laura K.
    http://www.madmousergraphics.com
    graphic design for grownups

I live above the 53rd f'n parallel and still no snow. it's not even below freezing.

I require snow and winter sports to retain my sanity.

They cancel school down in SC even if it "flurries". There just has to be a prediction for everyone to haul ass to the grocery store and clean out all the canned foods and bottled water. It only sticks every 3 years or so
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

You guys are making me jealous. Had another scorcher today - well above 30 anyhow. Full water restrictions in effect, worst drought on record - Australia is really suffering. I doubt Santa will get down here, not enough water to feed his reindeer.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Aw, Nexdog, I make sure he 'waters up' over here for the trip.

They clean out the grocery stores over here too, when a big storm is predicted. But I have them beat, because I buy cases of stuff when it is on sale, so I do not have to fight the "stock up" traffic, (or pay higher prices) and while everybody is at the grocery store, I can get a jump start on their next "stock up" item: Movie rentals!
    Oh, and if you have a cat, you better not ever be out of cat litter when news of a storm is announced because the News Station always tells people to keep bags of it in their trunk incase they get stuck, causing people (who wouldn't even know what to do with it if they did get stuck) will buy it all up. Trust me, you don't want to be snowed in with a cat that has no place to poop.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Well, weatherbug lied... Ok, it didn't LIE, it retracted it's report... I was really bummed to wake up this morning and not find ANY new snow. Just this yucky stuff stuck to a millon leaves.

Anyone want an oak tree?! Apparently We have TOO MANY in our yard.

Well, back to sunshine, and 50 degree weather by the middle of the week. That works out good, so I can rake more leaves...

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

Originally posted by jw
    Please send some snow down here to Texas. It snows maybe one or two days a year (well not really snow, sleet, ice, etc) but God help you if you are driving in Texas on one of those days lol. I want to move to Colorado, I love snow I'm ready to go skiing, just wish I could find some time.
    colorado is hell on earth...just moved from there thank god...liberal hell...and where i lived (in durango) I think 90% of the worlds hippies/tree humpers lived.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

in wisconsin here we just had a small sample so far about 1/4th of an inch or so and it didnt stay around eather

im just wating for that HUGE storm to come rolling in and keep us snowed in for a cupple of days.
    it has happoned but it was like hrmm 10 or 15 years ago.
    hehe it seems to me were long over due for one

Im already sick of the COLD!!! I wish it would warm up again!!!

The Dude

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12