Need a mascot/logo

Looking for a nice little mascot for our main business, That Script Guy - Looking for something fun and creative. This little guy will be on all of our materials, so I'm going to be picky. Our new website design will be based around him as well, so we've got to love him.

Before going with any one individual, I'd like to get some basic mock-ups from any interested designers. Once I've found someone whose idea I like, we'll go from there.

Please submit any basic idea of what you would like to do with this project via PM or email ([email protected]) - Looking to choose someone in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry to be so vague - I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it.

If you need any further clarification, please email me or PM me (Email preferred)

Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

Need a mascot/logo update: ThatScriptGuy

Just an update to that thread posted by ThatScriptGuy in his search for a new mascot logo and website.

Kevin hired us a day or two after posting that thread, and we worked on his project for the last week.

I have to just share that Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Many of you know him around here already, and what he does with his business. So if you're ever looking for any custom scripts, script installations or modifications, definitely look his direction for help. He is professional in every sense. We communication multiple times per day until the project was completed to his complete satisfaction!

I'll leave it to Kevin if he wants to share the work we did for him before he puts it up on his own site.

Thank you for a pleasurable week working for you Kevin!
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
      0 Not allowed!

And I guess I'll jump right in here and say that Shane from Lime Drop Marketing was absolutely wonderful to work with. He tweaked our new design countless times until we were 100% satisfied with it...And then he tweaked it again to make it just a little bit better. If you need a new website design or branding, and you've got a little bit of cash to spend, send them an email. I have the utmost confidence in their company and I will definitely be sending more work their way in the future.

It was a pleasure working with you Shane.
      0 Not allowed!