* Please let me know Any bulletproof support hosting provider...

Hi,

I'm trying to find a bulletproof support hosting provider that will alowe me to install phplist and send high number of newsletters to customers. I have my dedicated SMTP servers... i just need some place to host my web sites and park my other domains....

and the hosting provider must not suspends my account for any complain form the 3rd party....

if you know any plzz let me know.....

So the outgoing e-mails won't be sent through the shared hosting server itself?

only 10% of the mails will be sent from that hosting server... all the other 90% will go from the SMTP servers...

How many emails is 10%?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

500 max per hour,

When you say "must not suspends my account for any complain form the 3rd party"... do you receive a lot of complaints? What type of complains are they (DMCA, spam, ..)? Do you have only 100% legal content and only opt-in e-mail lists?
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

when i start the company few months back... i has some complains... but now I'm not getting any.... my email base is totally legal and I'm sending Newsletters only.. messages are also not containing any illegal stuff

That's fair. As long as the newsletters are opt-in only (and you can show they all have un-subscribe links in them too), I doubt any hosts will listen to any such complaints since they'd be legal mailings.
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

Yes, all the new Letters are opt-in only..... and i have very specifically mentioned about un-subscribe link on the mail

so do you know any good web hosting provider that will alowe me to use my same setup....

Most web hosting providers get nervous if you talk about sending bulk email, even if it's double opt-in. You might consider using a real newsletter service, which generally are also better at making sure the emails actually get to your customers.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***