UK Sysadmin For Hire

I am a Sixth Form student studying Economics, Mathematics and French. I have just finished my Upper Sixth year and am now on leave.

I have approximately 5 years of experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) and cPanel. I also have considerable experience with OpenVZ and HyperVM, and some experience with Plesk, DirectAdmin, Webmin, SHOUTcast and Cast Control. It is my preference to carry out administration via SSH, so your choice of control panel should not affect the management service significantly.

From 2005 to 2008 I owned and managed 2 firms, the larger of which, VT6 Internet, provided 250+ clients worldwide with shared, virtual private, dedicated and SHOUTcast hosting. A quick search of WHT for "VT6" (will have to set the date - posts are over a year old) reflects the quality of service my clients received. By enlisting my help you can expect a similar level of service.

If you feel that I would be a useful addition to your hosting company or would like me for any one-time work, it would be my pleasure to work for you!

Email: jtodd8[at]
    Telephone: +44 (0) 2380 223 438
    CV available on request