Save hundreds of dollars.....

Literally save yourself hundreds of dollars and get a really professional logo for your business from The Logo Company. Stop feeling inferior to your competitors and show your customers that you really care about your business and image.

The Logo Company can not continue to charge these ridiculously low prices for much longer...we have to increase them ...Christmas is coming and the kids need toys....what else can I say...

Come along to The Logo Company and order your new custom designed logo for a measly $20. We will treat you like a king ...or queen...depending on who’s team you play for.

Looking forward to helping out.

Logo Portfolio

Simon

I Must Agree , They are a very good company and designed my logo the way I wanted it . Great Job Guys.
    Rogelio Hackett
    Remedy Hosting Services
    [email protected]
    RemedyHosting.Com - Providing A Remedy To All Hosting.

i have pmed you

James...

Thanks for the PM..but you are not allowed to say things like that here at WHT ...

Anyway....because you sent me a PM...and you told me about the PM...of course I had to respond. So obviously....I have responded to your SAID PM

Simon

Any chance we can have a look at the logo before committing money? because id rather see what i was buying

Sorry..See our way of working..it is very clear.

Process

Simon

So we order a logo that isnt one of the pre made ones and its tough luck if we dont like it? The chances are we will like it but whats the harm in just creating a quick mock? then we will pay.. ?

I hope that post didnt sound rude, i appologise if it did, i just wouldnt mind seeing even a small mockup, im really not one for stealing peoples work.

Unlimited free revisions (within reason of course...actually...not unlimited at all. We just love the word ) that's our new company. We actually charge $10 to revise an existing logo. Still the best deal on the net.

The reason we make money is because we work in this way. It means that companies on a tight budget can still get a really professional design for a fraction of the normal cost.

I agree with James ...it would be nice to see a mock up....but...we have stripped all the nice bits out of our service...they cost too much to provide...so we are down to the very bare bones. That means YOU get the savings that we make in your pocket.

It does not suit everybody.

Simon